- Product Dimensions: 38.2 x 15.5 x 16 cm ; 204 g
- Item model number: 72780
- ASIN: B07B61GM2C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #115 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 35.00 Delivery charge
+ 39.00 Delivery charge
Organic India The Tulsi Original - 100 g
|Price:||114.78 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||75.22 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Manufacturer :- Organic India
- Indications: - All types of stresses, to feel relaxed, energizing, to boost stamina, to improve digestion and metabolism, strengthens the immune system, to help fight illness, rich in antioxidant activity, cold and cough, joint pains, rheumatiod arthritis, supports healthy ageing, uplift mood
- Dosage: - 2-3 Cups daily (using one infusion bag or 2g loose per cup to make good infusion)
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Indications:3-4 times a day
Ingredients:Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
Directions:Keep away from direct sunlight
Three sacred varieties of Tulsi with potent restorative powers are blended to create this delicious, calming, yet energizing tea with hints of lemon and citrus from Vana Tulsi, the slightly spicy tones of Krishna Tulsi, and the calm depth of Rama Tulsi.