Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea Lemon Ginger 25 TB
- Helps you relax, reduces stress, strengthens the immune system
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Certified organic healing herb and tulsi holy basil
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Tulsi green tea, lemon and ginger ideal for post lunch and post dinner relaxation, with a feeling of freshness.
From the manufacturer
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea, Lemon Ginger
This exciting blend of 'The Queen of Herbs' Tulsi, our exquisite Green Tea, zesty and tasty Ginger, accented with Lemon Flavour creates a totally delicious and satisfying tea experience. Great throughout the day hot or iced!
About Tulsi & Green Tea - Combining Tulsi with Green Tea deeply enhances each other’s remarkable health benefits including an abundance of potent phytonutrients and antioxidants, which protect the body from damaging free radicals. These compounds naturally support the immune & cardiovascular systems and promote detoxification. Enjoy health and energy boost.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wasn't a huge fan of green tea because of the bitter taste it has. However, after trying Organic India's Tulsi Green Tea, I developed a taste for it. Packed with antioxidants, Tulsi green tea helps your body in a lot of ways. From anti-aging to stronger immunity, green tea does it all. Does not taste bitter, so one can have it twice a day. Mixing honey in it is even more beneficial !!
I have tasted many green teas till date but Organic India Tulsi Green Tea, Lemon Ginger stands outstanding among all of them.
It doesn't taste as green tea but it tastes more of ginger and lemon tea which will not stop you from drinking regularly. Along with this, Tulsi, Ginger, Lemon are the essentials for our body resistance and cleansing. A combination with Green tea, it makes the ulitmate. I have started this 3 months back, now my parents, inlaws and myself are having it daily.
I am slowly observing that I am losing the extra fat near my belly :). I am having it in the early morning after brush. I have also subscribed monthly 2 packets for me and my parents. Can't get out of this product.
Great!!!!. Thanks, Sharat Salaka
It can't be a coincidence that most masala tea products available in the market(not just online, but local markets) have no ginger in them, and ginger tea is often made separately without mixing other spices.
I suppose the reason I feel bad after drinking this is because ginger is mixed with other spices; I could be wrong though.
I am not sure if it is purely organic but I no longer feel the discomfort. And the taste is amazing. I was hesitant initially about the tulsi mix but it is wonderfully blended and now I like drinking green tea.
Lemon and ginger in specific adds more taste.