- Product Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 14 cm ; 91 g
- Item model number: 70634
- ASIN: B00A79ACKC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 916 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #179 in Grocery & Gourmet Foods (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Foods)
Organic India Tulsi Ginger Tea - 25 Tea Bags
|Price:||129.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||9.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Manufacturer :- Organic India
- Indications: - All types of stresses, to feel relaxed, feeling of low energy, to boost stamina, to improve digestion and metabolism, strengthens the immune system, to help fight illness, rich in antioxidant activity, cold and cough, joint pains, rheumatiod arthritis, supports healthy ageing, uplift mood, nausea, heart burn, activate body's fire element, burns toxins, heals morning sickness
- Dosage: - 2-3 Cups daily (using one infusion bag or 2g loose per cup to make good infusion)
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Flavour Name: Tulsi and Ginger | Unit Count: 25
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Indications3-4 times a day
IngredientsRama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum), Ginger
DirectionsKeep away from direct sunlight
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Description for Organic India Tulsi
Ingredients of Organic India Tulsi Ginger Tea: Ginger, Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I have been using it from past 4 months and it is actully contibuted to my health
its organic and healthy too.