- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.in. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Organic Dr. Alfred James' ACV Apple Cider Vinegar
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Apple cider vinegar has been used as a healing elixir since 400 b. c. Raw dr. Alfred james' apple cider vinegar was used by the father of modern medicine, hippocrates, for a multitude of things. It has been used throughout history and is still just as useful today
- Be sure to always choose organic dr. Alfred james' apple cider vinegar, to make sure it’s truly toxin less, as apples are a very contaminated fruit
- Salad dressing: the most obvious use for dr. Alfred james' apple cider vinegar is in cooking, primarily in salads. It is a healthier option to regular vinegar. Mix acv with your preferred oil — such as olive oil – and other ingredients like garlic and mustard, and use it as a dressing for your salad greens
- Juice: as previously mentioned, acv’s numerous nutritional benefits make it an excellent addition to juices as well
- Soups: despite the sour flavor of acv, it is a perfect addition to soups. It won’t really taste like vinegar it will be an interesting taste to add to your run-of-the-mill soups
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Ingredients:Organic Dr. Alfred James' APPLE CIDER VINEGAR sourced from Natural Pure Apple Juice fermented with 5% Acidity
Ingredients:Dr. Alfred James' APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is not made with the concentrate
Curing Mouth Sores: Mota, et. al. evaluated the antifungal abilities of ACV, using it to kill Candida, a fungus that is responsible for a condition called oral thrush. When you wear dentures or practice poor oral hygiene, you have a higher risk for getting mouth infections or sores. Dr. Alfred James' APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Dilute ACV in half a glass of water and rinse out your mouth after brushing your teeth to dry out those mouth sores.
For small, affected areas, apply Dr. Alfred James' APPLE CIDER VINEGAR directly to the area. If you’ve got a problem with sunburn, apple ACV to your bathwater and soak in it for 10 to 15 minutes to ease the pain.
Toning the Face: Thanks to the antibacterial properties of Dr. Alfred James' APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, it’s great for cleaning most everything, even your face. Just like with you scalp, it can help balance your skin’s pH levels.