- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Offer applicable for customers on latest Android app version 18.104.22.1680; valid once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed Hardcover – 7 Jun 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Can one good deed from an ordinary girl change the world?It can when she's Ordinary Mary--an ordinary girl from an ordinary school, on her way to ordinary house--who stumbles upon ordinary blueberries. When she decides to pick them for her neighbor, Mrs. Bishop, she starts a chain reaction that multiplies around the world. Mrs. Bishop makes blueberry muffins and gives them to her paperboy and four others--one of whom is Mr. Stevens, who then helps five different people with their luggage--one of whom is Maria, who then helps five people--including a man named Joseph who didn't have enough money for his groceries--and so on, until the deed comes back to Mary.It's a feel-good story that inspires and celebrates a world full of ordinary deeds!
About the Author
Emily Pearson is the coauthor of Fuzzy Red Bathrobe: Questions from the Heart for Mothers and Daughters. Emily and her two children live in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is her first children's book.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One of the little library friends said, "You don't have to be big to make a change in the world!" Doing an ordinary deed can truly help us build a better tomorrow!
For those trying to reach out and do good for the one or for the world, Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed shows children and adults a simple way.
Beautifully illustrated and well written, this book is as much a guide for ordinary adults as ordinary children.
In a world filled with angst and division, this book shows how one person's kindness can change the world.
I love it!