- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 16 cm ; 150 g
- 2 AA batteries required.
- Item model number: Babylon
- ASIN: B01LPTXTCK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 September 2016
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,388 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Orbit Babylon Pedicure Dead Skin Callous Remover
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hardened Mineral Surface Roller - Precision-engineered for the most efficient pedicure in the comfort of your home, Washable Design, With 2 Rollers
- Refillable Rollers Spins 360 Degrees Grinding Shaver Callus With Mineral Stone to Particles pulverizes dead Skin in an instant
- Easy to use - Gently remove dead skin from your feet
- Safe and fast removal of hard skin, Not included : Batteries 2 X AA
- Orbit will repair defective parts of products free of cost with in warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Gentle on your feet and easy to use, the Orbit Babylon Smooth Electronic Foot File quickly helps you achieve soft, silky feet. This electronic foot file is designed to remove hard skin for smooth results after just one use. It buffs away hard skin in minutes, leaving you with smooth feet you'll want to show off. This battery-operated unit Exfoliates Quickly and Easily The skin on your feet is 20 times thicker than on the rest of your body, so it helps to do "something special" for the appearance of your feet. The Orbit Babylon Smooth Electronic Foot File is specially designed with a Micro alumina roller head to quickly and easily remove tough, lifeless skin by exfoliating the foot through a gentle and safe rotating action. Safe and Ergonomic This Orbit Babylon Smooth Electronic Foot File contains no sharp blades, so it's safe to use, and it has an ergonomically shaped head for easy handling. The roller surface with micro abrasive particles works gently to remove dead skin and leave you with smooth feet.Easy to Get Started Insert the roller into the device, making sure it is fully engaged. Insert the batteries and turn on the device. For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.Simple Operation Move the unit in regular passes over the dry, dead skin, applying light to medium pressure. Continue with regular passes until the dead skin is removed and your feet feel silky soft. Stop if the skin becomes sore or inflamed.