- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Oral B CrossAction Battery Power Toothbrush (Color May Vary)
|Price:||365.00 + 65.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||84.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Cleans Hard to Reach Places
- Rotating PowerHead loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gumline and back teeth
- Powered Crisscross Bristles reach between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque.
- Soft End-Rounded Bristles are gentle on teeth and gums
- Replaceable Refill Head lets you continue to use the power brush by simply replacing the brush head
- Sleek soft Grip Handle for complete control and comfort
- Battery Powered toothbrush comes with 1 replaceable battery
- Blue Indicator Bristles indicate when to replace the brush head
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non-Returnable
Stock up for your household at India's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oral-B is the world's No1 brand used by dentists worldwide which brings to you and your family revolutionary brushing solutions with best in class technology to ensure you and your family get healthier and cleaner mouth. Experience a thorough clean like never before with our battery powered Crossaction toothbrush that provides you with 2 cleaning actions. Its Rotating powerhead loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gumline and back teeth. Its power crisscross bristles reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque.
From the manufacturer
Cross Action Battery Power Toothbrush
Experience a thorough clean like never before with our battery powered cross action toothbrush that provides you with 2 cleaning actions. Its rotating power head loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gum line and back teeth. Its power crisscross bristles reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque.
Rotating Power Head
Loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gum line and back teeth.
Criss Cross Bristles
Multi-angled in opposing directions to reach between teeth, lift out plaque and sweep it away.
Soft Grip Handle
Provides outstanding comfort and control with a soft, rubberized grip.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,085 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Using it since 2015. Only changed the heads with “Oral B Crossaction Power Dual Clean Soft Replacement Heads 2Ct” available in amazon.
I would highly recommend investing in such a system of dental care. This kind of a brush reaches and cleans each and every tooth. A normal toothbrush may not be effective. Example: the inner side of the upper incisors can never be brushed by manual brushing. I realised this only after using this toothbrush. So basically, a motorised brush, any brush, is very much recommended.
Now coming to this product, it is good. Good firm bristles, comfortable grip and minimum vibration. Though at some point in the mouth, you might find it itchy in the beginning. You would need to get used to it - a week maybe.
4 star, because I feel the the criss-cross section should be another rotating set of bristles. I find the movement of this criss-cross part not very efficient. Rotating ones are amazing.