- Paperback: 422 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (27 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1785280473
- ISBN-13: 978-1785280474
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,82,464 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Oracle GoldenGate 12c Implementer's Guide Paperback – Import, 27 Jul 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John P Jeffries has worked in many countries around the world, consulting on the Oracle technology. He is interested in different cultures and enjoys teaching others. At present, John lives and works in Singapore and is employed as a subject matter expert at a global bank, delivering enterprise-wide infrastructure design solutions, particularly in the database private cloud and data replication space. Since he wrote his first book, Oracle GoldenGate 11g Implementer's Guide, he has been heavily focused on leveraging Oracle's Fusion Middleware products (including GoldenGate) to address performance, data migration, and data delivery issues. With over 15 years of experience in Oracle, John has worked for a number of global organizations, such as BT, Siebel Systems, Dell, Thomson Reuters, and Oracle Corporation, to name a few. At Oracle, he worked in advanced customer services on key accounts as a senior principal consultant and became the UK data replication expert, often publishing articles on his own website (http://oracle11ggotchas.com/). John is an Oracle Certified Professional and a GoldenGate specialist. He gives presentations at ODTUG conferences and continues to share his real-life hands-on experience through his work. Known for his ability to provide robust, effective solutions and workarounds, John delivers his knowledge, tips, and tricks in his new book, Oracle GoldenGate 12c Implementer's Guide.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Oracle’s documentation for GoldenGate 12c is very limited, and doesn’t give enough details. If this is your first attempt at GoldenGate it will be a difficult to get enough information to get GoldenGate up and running.
Jeffries book not only did a great job at explaining what the various choices for replication are, he gives you great examples and the level of detail was a ***fantastic*** help to assisting us in getting a fully functioning prototype running quickly.
This book is worth every single penny!