- Paperback: 744 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (1 June 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130465925
- ISBN-13: 978-0130465924
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 2.7 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives: International Edition (Prentice Hall finance series) Paperback – 1 Jun 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Festive deals on booksUp to 50% off on bestselling books. Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
JOHN C. HULL'S Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives is unique in that it is both a best-selling college textbook and the "bible" in trading rooms throughout the world.
The Fifth Edition continues to offer the most current topics in the field with the addition of seven NEW chapters:
- CHAPTER 4―"Hedging Strategies Using Futures," a new chapter on the use of futures for hedging.
- CHAPTER 20―"More on Models and Numerical Procedures."
- CHAPTER 25―"Swaps Revisited," gives the reader insight into the range of nonstandard swap products.
- CHAPTER 27―"Credit Derivatives," explains how these products work and how they should be valued.
- CHAPTER 28―"Real Options," provides realistic examples showing how the real options approach can be used in capital investment appraisal.
- CHAPTER 29―"Insurance, heather, and Energy Derivatives," explains non-traditional derivatives and their role in risk management.
- CHAPTER 30―"Derivatives, Mishaps, and What We Can Learn From Them."
A new version of DerivaGem Software (Version 1.50) comes with every copy of the text. It includes a new Applications Builder module. Updates to the software can be downloaded from www.prenhall.com/hull.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Look for similar items by category