- Paperback: 928 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; Tenth edition (30 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352866595
- ISBN-13: 978-9352866595
- ASIN: 9352866592
- Package Dimensions: 25.6 x 19.9 x 3.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,227 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in Investments & Securities
Options, Future & Other Derivatives Paperback – 30 May 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Hull is the Maple Financial Professor of Derivatives and Risk Management at the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. He is an internationally recognized authority on derivatives and risk management with many publications in this area. His work has an applied focus. In 1999, he was voted Financial Engineer of the Year by the International Association of Financial Engineers. He has acted as consultant to many North American, Japanese and European financial institutions. He has won many teaching awards, including University of Toronto’s prestigious Northrop Frye award.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 45 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suggest that you read this book with "The Volatility Smile" by Emanuel Derman. I've benfited a lot In my view The two go together. Link below.
Compared to CFA exposition on derivatives in their book I find this like a bed time read. Good book. Glad I bought this.
Received in a bad packing and wear and tear on the book