- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder - 2 lbs, 907 g (Mocha Cappuccino)
|Price:||2,774.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||925.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose
- Provides whey protein microfractions
- Fast-acting hydrwhey whey peptides
- Higher pure protein percentage
- Packed with whey protein isolates
|This item is Returnable|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour Name: Mocha Cappuccino
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
From the manufacturer
Optimum Nutrition Quality
While it's true that ON is one of the world's largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. Our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it's not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard
The Gold Standard for Protein Quality
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in each serving
- More than 5 grams of the naturally occurring branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in each serving
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
|ON Whey||Whey Gold Standard||Platinum HydroWhey|
|Features||Most versatile||Most popular||Purest whey|
|Purpose||All purpose protein mixes easily||The 'Gold standard' for protein quality||Lactose free fast digestion|
|Calories per serving||110 Calories||120 Calories||140 Calories|
|Protein per serving||22g Protein||24g Protein||30g Protein|
|Primary source||Contains: whey protein concentrate||Contains: primarily whey protein isolates||Contains: Hydrolyzed whey protein isolates|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
2,726 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,726 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How to identify:
1. Check if there is a hologram (golden colour) at the cap
2. Look for the manufacturing details and batch code at the bottom of the bottle . It should be in blue colour . The manufacturing date should be of a difference of 2 years exactly .
3. Check for any spelling mistakes
4. Scan the QR code and make sure it leads to their original site .
5. Inside the bottle , there will be a scoop and it should be in golden colour with the ON logo .
6. The powder should be very light like a talcum powder .
Hope this gives you a better idea to check whether it’s genuine .
Thank you cloudtail for delivering it in one day and I hope this whey protein gives me a good result .
2nd-double rich chocolate
Both products taste were really amazing and yummy..
But i will suggest you to buy duble rich choclate as it contains less cholesterol, less carbohydrates, less fats.. As compared to other flavours..
Everything about this product is good.. I took this product for two months and i can see my body transform..
U can take this post workout.
If you wana loose weight.. This can help u if u follow proper diet...
Wasted my 2.6k , Not at all whey protien , i have been using this product frm hkrt and results were visible
1. "Nutrition information" (Check label) which is quite shorter and less imfomative, while on official web picture it is mentioned as "nutrition facts" And more descriptive.
2. Just below big "whey" ( main label), I read it as " Whey protein isolate (isolate singular form) but if you go through official web it written as " Whey protein isolates"( isolate plural form).
If you are really a coffee lover go for it...!!!!