- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm ; 77.1 g
- Item model number: BON-091
- ASIN: B0015R3A7M
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 264 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,933 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #210 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Opti-Men Multivitamin - 90 Tablets
|Price:||1,999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,028.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals – including 5 times more vitamin D (1,500 IU), 275 mg of B complex vitamins and 1,000 mg of key free-form amino acid
- Botanical extracts and antioxidants (vitamin A and C) in foundational amounts that can be built upon through consumption of a healthy balanced diet
- Is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 75 plus active ingredients in 4 blends specifically designed to support the nutrient needs of active men
- Our new and improved multivitamin comes in new shape and size, which make them easier swallow
- Take One tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner to spread your micronutrient support throughout the entire day
|This item is Returnable|
| Have queries about this product and whether it is right for you? |
Get help from ON experts. Call on 011-4959-4959 between 10 am to 6 pm IST (Mon – Fri).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 90 Tablets
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Optimum Nutrition’s Opti-Men is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 75+ active ingredients in 4 blends specifically designed to support the nutrient needs of active men. Taken as a single tablet at breakfast, lunch and dinner, our new and improved multi provides 22 vitamins and essential minerals – including 1,500 IU of vitamin D, free-form amino acids, botanical extracts and antioxidants in foundational amounts that can be built upon through consumption of a healthy balanced diet. Think of Opti-Men as potent nutritional insurance for your fitness lifestyle.
From the manufacturer
Optimum Nutrition Quality
At ON we are proud to know that we are one of the few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities. While it's true that ON is one of the world's largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. In fact, our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it's not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride & care in crafting our award-winning supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques and fitness accomplishments.
ON’s Super Multi For Active Men
ON’s Nutrient Optimization System for active men stacks 75+ active ingredients into a 3-tablet serving you can take all at one meal or spread across meals throughout the day. In addition to vitamins and essential minerals, the formula includes foundational amounts of botanical extracts that can be built on through consumption of a healthy, balanced diet. Think of Opti-Men as nutritional insurance for your fit lifestyle.
- 25 vitamins & essential minerals
- 1 gram of free form Amino Acids
- 100 MG Phyto Blend (Phytonutrients)
- 1,500 IU of vitamin D
CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a group of fatty acids found naturally in eggs, dairy products and red meat, but not in appreciable amounts. ON CLA softgels contain 750 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Per Serving.
Enteric Coated Fish Oil Softgels
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Flaxseed Oil Softgels
Optimum Nutrition's Flaxseed Oil Softgels are produced from oils that have been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids found in flax seeds.
264 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have some questions or doubt pls answer them.
1. QR code is not present.
2. Tablets color is light brown , but previously it was yellow .
3. Importer seal which have barcode and qr code , why they are not scannable?