Top critical review
43 people found this helpful
Its ok for camera freaks, but if you use you phone for music, do not go for it.
on 29 May 2018
I bought the 128Gb version and using it for over a month now and let me accept my 1st impression on buying this Product -- It was awesome
But as i started using it more and more, i found out the nags which i am going to write here as pros and cons (you may not find these in other reviews)
1. Rich in feature (quantity)
2. Battery life is impressive
3. Display and Design makes it feel a steal for the price
4. Front Camera is awesome
5. Played some high end games and response is impressive
6. The sensors response are good
1. Bluetooth sucks. Doesnt connect with most of the devices (Atleast doesnt work with my blaupunkt player in car)
2. Inbuild speaker is a joke. The sound output is ridiculous. (Earphone is a saviour and the only way to enjoy music in this phone)
3. Connect an Aux cable and the sound flattens. Have a feeling they did not test the speaker output capabilities even by 1%.
4. Back Camera .. well its just ordinary, nothing at all about it.
5. No Fast charging and Type C support
6. The price should have been atleast 3-4k less for the overall package,, considering the chipset and no OIS