Top positive review
21 December 2018
What a design. Its a pleasure to even just hold this smartphone in hand. oppo Find X is a rear bread of smartphone in today's common design smartphone. This smartphone should not be compared with others as its whole USP is "User Experience". A big thumbs up to Oppo for daring in making this concept smartphone design and then releasing it.
Bellow are the specs rating according to me.
Display - 10/10
Design - 10/10
Thickness & Weight - 9/10
UI - 8/10 (Color OS is very simple, just the way I like it. But also you can add your own selected launcher on Indian version on this phone.)
Sound (Speakers) - 6.5/10
Sound (Oppo's Earphone via Type C) - 7.5/10
Sound (Earphone via Type C - Dongle) - 8.5/10 (Tested with Bose On-ear 2 headphones via Type C - Dongle)
Battery - 9.5/10 (VOOC charger is amazing but the charger brick itself is big and covers my switch when plugged in.)
Performance - 10/10 (If you think that this smartphone is just about design then you are very WRONG.)
Calling Clarity - 10/10 (Calls are very clear. Tested with Vodafone SIM.) (Dual sim works well too.)
Front Camera - 9.5 / 10
Rear Camera - 8.5/10
I would also like to clear out some myths about this phone.
1. No, it's not delicate. Especially the way they are describing on youtube reviews is not true.
2. Yes, there a full case available online which covers pop up camera module as well. Pls, search.
3. No, there is no NFC.
4. Yes, it will update to new version of Color OS if you plan to buy from this date - 12/18/18.)
5. No Pie update yet.. perhaps in 2019. Fingers crossed.
6. There are very less pre-installed apps in this smartphone and out of that you can delete most of them.
7. This phone comes with a case (though I will recommend you to buy that camera covered model case). It also comes with pre-applied old-school screen protector (pls invest in good tempered glass).
That's it. Thanks for reading.