- Item Weight: 82 g
- Item model number: 6790
- ASIN: B0048F27ZO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 January 2014
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,964 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Oppo Gel Heel Socks
|Sale:||1,215.00 + 75.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||413.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Reduces pain caused by friction between heel & ankle
- Helps with shock absorption, heel skin chap & heel pain; Mineral oil soothes & softens skin
- Heel coated with medical grade gel - superb elasticity conforms & shapes to fit
- Measure around the ankle bone: One Size Fits up to 9 7/8 inches (25cm)
- Sold in Pairs; Color: Blue; non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 6 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
THE OPPO MEDICAL 6790 GEL Heel Socks are gel coated on the heel.;MINERAL OIL SOOTHES AND SOFTENS skin on the heel of the foot.;REDUCE YOUR PAIN CAUSED BY friction between the heel and the ankle.;OPPO MEDICAL 6790 GEL HEEL Socks are good for heel pain.;PART OF THE OPPO MEDICAL Foot Care Series.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PS Also...look carefully at the photo I posted...you can see CLEARLY that there is little to no padding on the heel (you can see my heel through the sock)! I can not imagine HOW anyone could feel heel/foot support from wearing this sock??? Certainly not if you are experiencing pain??? Right above the ankle, notice the loose strand of yarn...both socks are unraveling and one of the socks has a hole in it! I did not notice this hole until after I posted my comment above! I have added a photo of the hole...you can see my finger is poking through it!
A lot of the lower reviews here appear to be people trying to use this product for plantar fasciitis. This product is not for that and would not provide relief from that.