- Paperback: 708 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; 7 edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9332518807
- ISBN-13: 978-9332518803
- Package Dimensions: 25.1 x 20.1 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#52,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #49 in Operating Systems Textbooks
Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles, 7e Paperback – 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It covers a wide range of topics in cryptography . But some parts can have more explanations . This is not the same as the original 900+ book by Stallings . Suggested for all those who are new to cryptographt . But if you look from programming poin tof view , this book may not be sufficient . For some parts I had to refer Internet particularly regarding Elliptic Curve Cryptography , Dynamic S box etc.
As per book, It is the best book for beginners in the field of cryptography. And also Its very good book to clear your concepts if you are working or pursuing career in the field of Cyber security/ Information Security/ Computer Security.
Cyber security means Cryptography.
Same book in foreign edition has come well, In this edition even the index is not written well.
Why this difference between India edition and foreign Edition? PHI should answer.