- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing; First edition (1 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788175993907
- ISBN-13: 978-8175993907
- ASIN: 8175993901
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 90 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 82.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 83.00 Delivery charge
Open-Eyed Meditations: Practical Wisdom for Everyday Life Paperback – Jul 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shubha Vilas holds a degree in engineering and law with a specialization in patent law. But in essence, he is an author, a motivational speaker, lifestyle coach, and a storyteller par excellence.
His leadership seminars, wherein he addresses the crucial needs of top-level management through inspiring seminars, are popular in corporate houses.
Shubha Vilas periodically interacts with the youth in premier institutes across the world, inspiring them to live a life based on deeper human values.
Traveling across the globe and meeting people from all walks of life, he teaches the importance of being governed by dharmic principles, meting out spiritual lifestyle tips and contemporary wisdom to deal with modern-day life situations.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 90 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In intro SV writes:
"Open-eyed Meditations is a byproduct of reading thousands of wisdom books, learning from thousands of wise men and keenly observing thousands of life situations."
Though reading every sentence in Intro part was like playing candy crush saga, the aforementioned sentence blew me away. Reading thousands of books and learning from thousands of wise men! Sounds far fetched right? I will not ask you to trust that statement. Rather read the book and you yourself will come to know the brilliance of Shubha Vilas. I for one feel that he is being very modest by saying just thousand books.