OnsiteGo Extended Warranty for Xiaomi Mi4i
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Onsite Secure Extended Warranty for Xiaomi Mobiles
From the Manufacturer
Here's to a longer life for all your gadgets.
Get an extended warranty.
Keep smiling even after the product warranty expires
2 out of 5 Mobile users face problems with their devices
Service centers are usually not responsive
Repairs can also be expensive. On average repairs cost between Rs. 4,000 – Rs. 15,000
OnsiteGo extended warranty takes care of your device. No more hassle. No more expensive bills.
OnsiteGO has the most trusted extended warranty program in India. Here's why:
It's as simple as 1-2-3
Call us on our toll free number 1800 22 0506
We will pick up your device, service it or we will send a certified engineer to your home
Once the repairs are done, the device will be delivered to your residence
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We assure you of a fantastic service experience
OnsiteGo EWSA offers free repairs to your Television post expiry of manufacturer’s warranty. We ensure that your Television is repaired by using genuine spare parts only. OnsiteGo provides a 30 working days repair or replacement guarantee. OnsiteGo currently offers this service assurance in the following cities - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat and Thane. During the tenure of repair, OnsiteGo sends you emails/SMSs to update you on the status of repairs. We also proactively inform you if we need any information from your side. If your Television needs to be sent to the Service Center for repairs, the cost of transportation will be borne by OnsiteGo. OnsiteGo EWSA offers free repairs to your Television for 1 year after the expiry of manufacturer’s warranty. At any time during the repair process, you can get in touch with us through our website www.OnsiteGo.com or our toll free phone number 1800 22 0506.
OnsiteGo EWSA can be purchased up to 90 days from date of purchase of your appliance
OnsiteGo EWSA is valid only on those appliances that carry minimum 12 months manufacturer's warranty in India.
This plan covers all defects that are covered under manufacturer's warranty for 1 year or 2 years (depending on plan purchased) after expiry of manufacturer’s warranty
Complete List of Exclusions
- Products that do not carry an existing Manufacturer’s Warranty valid in India at the time that this EWSA has been purchased by you.
- Physical or accidental damage of any kind that causes internal or external components to malfunction.
- Issues arising on account of liquid/water logging.
- Issues arising out of wear and tear of the Covered Product.
- Issues or costs arising due to unauthorised repairs carried out on the Covered Product, improper usage and defects due to electrical wiring, plug(s), switches, extension box, inverter, grounding defects, damages due to sudden surge fluctuation, fluctuating voltage, loose contacts etc.; and damages resulting from external causes like rat bite(s), insect infestation or intrusion.
- Breakdown on account of any accessories not originally provided by the manufacturer of the Covered Product.
- Issues arising as a result of non-operating or cosmetic deterioration that do not affect the functionality or operation of the Covered Product.
- If modifications are carried out in consonance with the brands’ policies using genuine parts and through authorised service centres which increase the Value of the Covered Product then the EWSA will continue to apply to the Covered Product. However, the EWSA will only cover the original invoice value of the product and will exclude the modifications carried out.
- Performing actions on the Covered Product that cause the manufacturer’s warranty to void, including products that have been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired, serviced, moved, removed, installed, by unauthorised persons.
- Any other condition that voids the Manufacturer's Warranty prior to end of its standard warranty period, including repairs from the local and unauthorized service centres.
- Any issue occurring prior to the commencement of the EWSA or after its expiry.
- Breakdown or consumption of consumable products such as cables, cords, cartridges, tapes, software items, batteries, chargers, earphones, headphones, fuses, bulbs, styli, ribbons, plastic, rubber, sheet-metal parts, doors, main liner, cracks, paintwork, product finish, dents, scratches, plugs, rubber pads, stabilizer, grills, casing, trays, light covers, filters, attachments, belts, toner, drums or any other add-ons (accessories such as blades, jars, tubs, covers, plates, etc.), cleaning and lubrication, alignment and descaling.
- Defects due to transmission/cable/DTH/or any other external source from where the signal input are fed to the product.
- Breakdown caused by a failure to follow the manufacturer's installation or operating instructions.
- Product(s) with removed or altered serial numbers.
- Damage to computer hardware, software and data caused by, including, but not limited to virus, application programs, network drivers, source code, object code or proprietary data, support, configuration, installation or reinstallation of any software or data.
- Any product fraudulently described or misrepresented by You.
- Malfunction of the Covered Product resulting from inadequate safekeeping, storage at high temperatures or humidity, storage with mothballs or leakage of batteries.
- Damage occurring due to natural calamities like floods, earthquakes and acts of God.
- Products used for commercial uses are covered provided commercial use does not void the manufacturer’s warranty and it is available for a minimum of 12 months from Date of Purchase of the Covered Product.
Documents needed to create request
Original Invoice, Claim Form, Declaration Form, Photo ID proof