Onida 101 cm (40 Inches) Full HD LED Smart Android TV LEO40FSAIN (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 101 centimeters Full HD 1920*1080
- Connectivity : 2*USB, 3*HDMI
- Android 4.4 OS with Smart Web Cruiser
- Screen mirroring, Smart sharing (MHL)
- Quad Core Processor with 4 GB Internal Memory
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The technology used in the LED range produces a fine image and video quality. Its full HD mode enhances the image quality, which do not pixelate, and bring out the natural elements for an unmatched viewing experience.
From the Manufacturer
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The remote is good, but is not as responsive as you would like it to be. It can be a little annoying to use sometimes, esp while browsing.
The main problems are -
1. The wifi antenna is very weak. It frequently disconnects and even when connected performs quiet poorly. I have a 60mbps internet connection at home which works perfectly fine with all my other wifi devices. There are times when you can stream even HD videos without buffering on the tv using the youtube app. But a lot of times the wifi just disconnects and reconnects, or the speed will be extremely slow. Even casting the screen from your phone is very difficult.
2. Slow Boot up time. It's quiet sad that my tv takes more time to boot up than my pc. It takes about 30-40 seconds! I wish the standby option was similar to a phone where we are just turning off the screen and put the tv in a low power state.
3. Performance. Forget about playing games on the tv. Even simple games like Crossy Road stutters so badly.
4. Tv cannot act as a hotspot. Many smart tv apps need this functionality to connect with other android devices. So simple file sharing over wifi, or some multiplayer games won't work.
You can still view documents or presentations on it. And if you install apps like vlc it can play almost all video formats. But the connectivity is poor so a lot of basic smart tv functionality is lost.
The remote-mouse is good, and functional till date.
It reads most file formats, but it would be better if you used HDMI from laptop.
Browsing web is ok, videos on the Youtube App work if you have a fast internet connection.
I also bought stuff off Amazon :)
It has been good, and I think prices have gone down since I bought it)