- Item Weight: 200 g
- Item part number: 903+906+12347
- ASIN: B074F2YGRT
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 31 July 2017
- Average Customer Review: 104 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,734 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
OneTouch Select Simple Glucometer with 70 Free Test Strips - (Combo Pack)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Onetouch select simple has an icon-driven interface with no coding, no setup or no buttons
- Just insert the strip to start, apply blood, and results can be obtained in a matter of seconds
- With colour and audio alerts, you are alerted when blood glucose levels are extremely high
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All medical appliances follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Visit www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kit Contents: One touch select simple meter, high low alarm reference card, case, lancing device, 10 sterile lancets, owner's booklet.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lab test readings are always less than glucometer readings from finger tip.
The difference is of 10 to 20%.
Higher the reading higher the difference in percentage.
So by adjusting 10 to 20 % lower, you can get a fairly accurate reading comparable to Lab test.
For readings Higher than 220 subtract 20% from it, for readings 201 to 220 sutract 17.5%, for readings 181 to 200 subtract 15%,
for readings 151 to 180 subtract 12.5% and for readings below 150 subtract 10 %.
But i m still unaware when checking the diabetes (blood glucose) its coming above than required bt actually glucose is in control.. Dont understand y :(
Only one issue and that is not enough lancets are provided.
If I am buying 70 testing strips then shouldn't I get 70 lancets?
Although Amazon delivered product on on time.