OnePlus 5 (Slate Gray 6GB RAM + 64GB memory)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera and 16MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Cover Glass:2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody and NFC enabled
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The OnePlus 5 is a crazy good phone for crazy good price! The OP5 is a phone for anyone who wants a fast, capable, versatile phone with clean software and some unique features. And with a starting price of Rs 32,999 it makes so much sense. It is an all-rounder that may not have one best-in-class feature but as an overall phone, comes together very well."
Review from dpreview.com
"The OnePlus 5 is a crazy good phone for crazy good price! The OP5 is a phone for anyone who wants a fast, capable, versatile phone with clean software and some unique features. And with a starting price of Rs 32,999 it makes so much sense. It is an all-rounder that may not have one best-in-class feature but as an overall phone, comes together very well." - Javed Anwer, India today
"With power-packed specs and a robust dual camera system, the OnePlus 5 is one of the best smartphones around. Importantly, it's experience is so fluid particularly due to its class leading specifications like the Snapdragon 835 processor, 8GB RAM, the fastest memory around and improved touch latency, it feels like Michael Schumacher's Ferrari from yesteryear." - Sahil Gupta, Gizmodo & PC Mag
“There is no doubt that under the hood, there is the very latest and powerful hardware. The 5, with the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage is one of the best performing smartphones money can buy right now.” - Vishal Mathur, Mint
“OnePlus 5 surely pushes the benchmarks of an upper-mid range smartphone a notch up. It has all the latest specifications under the hood. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 8GB RAM and dual rear camera lives up to the company's 'Never Settle' tagline and could be a money spinner for the Chinese upstart.” - The Times of India- Gadgets Now
“The beast is back! A OnePlus phone is for power users who like to use and customise their devices and the OnePlus 5 The OnePlus 5 offers super-fast performance, high speed charging, top hardware specs, slim and easy to carry, improved camera.” - Mala Bhargava, The Hindu Business Line
“OnePlus 5 is what Android enthusiasts dream of, the delightful combination of pure performance and near stock Android” - Soham Raninga, Digit
From the manufacturer
Dual camera technology lets you focus on your subject, progressively blurring the background for a gentle, yet powerful effect.
Our intelligent software can automatically detect various conditions and quietly optimizes for accuracy and clarity. Its professional quality, automated.
Dual Camera - Pro Mode
A new robust Pro Mode lets you fine-tune settings like ISO, shutter speed, and more. Use the histogram, grid lines, and level features to take better photos, then capture RAW photos for professional-grade post production.
Effortless Clarity & Fast AF
The OnePlus 5 features the highest resolution dual camera on the planet. Photos are incredibly clear, so don't be afraid to zoom in. Our dual camera system and intelligent software work together to measure depth and find the perfect focus, instantly. Focusing is 40% faster than the OnePlus 3T.
Slim, with Stamina
At just 7.25mm, the OnePlus 5 is our thinnest flagship smartphone ever, yet battery life has been improved 20% over the OnePlus 3T.
We developed and focus tested over 100 variations before finalizing a subtle curvature that perfectly matches look and feel with durability.
A continuous hard line wraps around the OnePlus 5, adding a horizon-like division to the phone’s edge. By separating light from shadow, the OnePlus 5's gently rounded design feels sleeker than ever.
Don't want to be bothered? Take control of your notifications and quickly toggle between 3 customizable profiles right from your pocket.
Dash Charge produces a larger electric current rather than increasing pressure for stable, consistent charging speeds. Other quick charging technologies heat up your phone, leading to slowed charging speeds and poor performance. With Dash Charge, your OnePlus 5 stays cool, and charging doesn’t slow down.
The industry-leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor powers through demanding apps and games and it's incredibly power efficient. With up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, day to day tasks are snappier than ever and you'll have plenty of room for photos, apps, and files with up to 128GB of onboard storage.
Insert two SIM cards and connect to two networks simultaneously. Whether you're travelling or rely on the need of using two phone numbers, it just makes sense.
One Phone, Everywhere - The OnePlus 5 is a true world phone, including support for 34 network bands across the globe.
Focus on What Matters / Oxygen OS
All-Metal Unibody & Full HD Display
Carved from a single slab of space-grade aluminum with Fingerprint scanner: unlocks your OnePlus 5 in under 0.2 seconds. Vivid Full HD Display: Three color calibration options (standard, sRGB, and DCIP3).
OxygenOS is our operating system built on Android. It's smooth. It's minimalistic. It's refined.
The flexibility of a smartphone with the comfort of an e-reader. Reading Mode optimizes the display for reading through gray-scale mapping and filtering of blue light. This mode can be toggled on and off manually, or you can set your favorite reading apps to automatically open in reading mode. Easy.
Gaming DND Mode
When you want to focus on a game or other app, toggle on our new DND Mode to mute notifications and temporarily disable soft keys to avoid accidental taps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well if not kill it surely Injured them Badly.
Let's keep it short and crisp. I will break down into pros, cons, and also compare it with other alternatives in this price range. Hope it helps. I am using this device for nearly 3 months now. So my review is based on my daily hardcore usage and pushing the device to it's limits.
* Snapdragon 835 is beast of a processor. It's powerful and power efficient at the same time.
* 6 GB RAM, we used to have this on PCs. Nothing to say about the RAM management here. It is the best. Easily 10-15 apps running in the background at a time.
* 5.5" 1080 p AMOLED panel is bright, crisp and have great contrast. Though HD it is on the top racks of the HD screens close to UHD. You won't notice the difference.
* Build quality is amazing, one of the nicest phones to hold on your hands. Light and very comfortable to hold.
* One of the fastest fingerprint sensors on a device.
* Cellular reception is great with clear call voices and network reception.
* Oxygen OS is fuild and close to stock Android. I am big fan of cleaner OS. This is by far my favorite UI. It has it's own small customisation and features with the goodness of stock Android.
* Dash Charger is my favorite. One of the fastest chargers on the planet. This is amazingly fast. Top ups my device from 10-100% in little over an hour. Battery life is good. Last a full day of heavy usage.
* There is a HEADPHONE JACK
*Notification LED is helpful and it's multicolored.
* Cameras are terrific. I kept the best for last. The dual cameras on this device is amazing. I am in love with the camera quality. The Telephoto is perfect. I could capture decent amount of details of airplanes from my roof. The portrait mode is very well integrated and works like a charm. However there is a little interesting bluff here. I will discuss it in the cons section. The front camera is also very good with screen flash. It capture good amount of details. 4k recording with EIS is a charm. Even the front camera has EIS, great for vlogging and YouTube videos.
* Speaker placement is utter design mishap. It gets easily blocked while playing games or watching videos in landscape mode.
* There is no video calling option in the dailer for the Jio users.
* The secondary camera has a bluff. The second telephoto lens is a 2.8 lens that needs quite a good amount of light to operate. While you are indoor or in low light situations the secondary zoom simply doesn't work. Even while you tap the 2x zoom the zoom you get is the digital zoom with qaulity loss. Only in good lighting condition the secondary camera operates.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS
* HONOR 8 PRO: double the storage for lower the price. The Kirin counterpart is power efficient and a great performer.
* MOTO Z2 PLAY: thinner and have a dedicated SD card slot.
So should you Buy it?
- HELL YEAH !!!
It is one of the best Smartphones you can buy today with your money. I would choose it over many higher priced devices for one simple reason. VALUE FOR MONEY.
Let me know if you liked my review and send in your love if it helped you make an informed decision.
Follow me : yourownconsumer.com
1. The device is a little slippery but feels good in the hand (of course you'll feel good, you're the one who paid for the device, right?). I don't need to tell you the external details as you'll find it in many YouTube videos.
2. Battery life: It is awesome! I thought 3300 mah won't do much justice for the user experience, but boy no! It's life is as much as the redmi note 4(with a massive 4000 something mah battery), or at least I think it is. Clearly, Snapdragon 835 steals the show.
3. DASH CHARGING: During all this time writing the review, I was excited to share this wonderful feature called dash charging. It is crazy fast.....like.....27% to 46% in 10 mins fast!
It charges up very fast, but after 90% I think the charging rate decreases significantly (I don't know, I can't prove it).
But now, I know that even if my charge is below 50% at the end of the day, I can sleep well without bothering about charging my phone.
The dash charging animation though! I love it!
4. Camera....the OnePlus 5 camera has a DXO rating of 87(Photo sub score: 87 & Video sub score: 86)....that is pretty high for anyone willing to buy this phone in order to stand out among your friends' phones. I personally feel that any camera with DXO rating above 85 is very good enough.
Zoom lens works pretty well under good lighting conditions. I have attached two photos for you. Have a good look and then decide for yourselves.
Depth effect (Portrait mode) is good enough (at least for me) but I think it is not up to the mark.
5. Fingerprint scanner: It IS fast! But I won't boast about it because I don't think it matters much.
6. Audio Output: For a single mono speaker setup, it is pretty loud. There's nothing to boast about this feature either.
7. Display: Even after the Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update, jelly scrolling seems like a problem. It is not much telling, but those who observe clearly will find out. As for the display, it doesn't disappoint.
8. Customization: Double tapping the main keys for shortcuts, gestures on the locked screen, screenshot options, hours- minutes-seconds display on status bar, everything seem fine. I don't really use the shortcuts, but I think I will live my life well, knowing that these features are in my phone.
This is the part where I end. Do refer to others' reviews for more knowledge. Adios!
1) dash charge- In morning I just charge it for around half hour and I can use it for entire day
2) you tube video clarity and camera clarity superb
3)phone look - jabardast
4)phone is faster- no hang
5) not played game yet so can't say much about it
6) I bought 128 GB( usable approx 111gb)
Worth for money