OnePlus 5 (Slate Gray 6GB RAM + 64GB memory)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera and 16MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Cover Glass:2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody and NFC enabled
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
"The OnePlus 5 is a crazy good phone for crazy good price! The OP5 is a phone for anyone who wants a fast, capable, versatile phone with clean software and some unique features. And with a starting price of Rs 32,999 it makes so much sense. It is an all-rounder that may not have one best-in-class feature but as an overall phone, comes together very well."
Review from dpreview.com
"The OnePlus 5 is a crazy good phone for crazy good price! The OP5 is a phone for anyone who wants a fast, capable, versatile phone with clean software and some unique features. And with a starting price of Rs 32,999 it makes so much sense. It is an all-rounder that may not have one best-in-class feature but as an overall phone, comes together very well." - Javed Anwer, India today
"With power-packed specs and a robust dual camera system, the OnePlus 5 is one of the best smartphones around. Importantly, it's experience is so fluid particularly due to its class leading specifications like the Snapdragon 835 processor, 8GB RAM, the fastest memory around and improved touch latency, it feels like Michael Schumacher's Ferrari from yesteryear." - Sahil Gupta, Gizmodo & PC Mag
“There is no doubt that under the hood, there is the very latest and powerful hardware. The 5, with the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage is one of the best performing smartphones money can buy right now.” - Vishal Mathur, Mint
“OnePlus 5 surely pushes the benchmarks of an upper-mid range smartphone a notch up. It has all the latest specifications under the hood. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 8GB RAM and dual rear camera lives up to the company's 'Never Settle' tagline and could be a money spinner for the Chinese upstart.” - The Times of India- Gadgets Now
“The beast is back! A OnePlus phone is for power users who like to use and customise their devices and the OnePlus 5 The OnePlus 5 offers super-fast performance, high speed charging, top hardware specs, slim and easy to carry, improved camera.” - Mala Bhargava, The Hindu Business Line
“OnePlus 5 is what Android enthusiasts dream of, the delightful combination of pure performance and near stock Android” - Soham Raninga, Digit
From the manufacturer
Dual camera technology lets you focus on your subject, progressively blurring the background for a gentle, yet powerful effect.
Our intelligent software can automatically detect various conditions and quietly optimizes for accuracy and clarity. Its professional quality, automated.
Dual Camera - Pro Mode
A new robust Pro Mode lets you fine-tune settings like ISO, shutter speed, and more. Use the histogram, grid lines, and level features to take better photos, then capture RAW photos for professional-grade post production.
Effortless Clarity & Fast AF
The OnePlus 5 features the highest resolution dual camera on the planet. Photos are incredibly clear, so don't be afraid to zoom in. Our dual camera system and intelligent software work together to measure depth and find the perfect focus, instantly. Focusing is 40% faster than the OnePlus 3T.
Slim, with Stamina
At just 7.25mm, the OnePlus 5 is our thinnest flagship smartphone ever, yet battery life has been improved 20% over the OnePlus 3T.
We developed and focus tested over 100 variations before finalizing a subtle curvature that perfectly matches look and feel with durability.
A continuous hard line wraps around the OnePlus 5, adding a horizon-like division to the phone’s edge. By separating light from shadow, the OnePlus 5's gently rounded design feels sleeker than ever.
Don't want to be bothered? Take control of your notifications and quickly toggle between 3 customizable profiles right from your pocket.
Dash Charge produces a larger electric current rather than increasing pressure for stable, consistent charging speeds. Other quick charging technologies heat up your phone, leading to slowed charging speeds and poor performance. With Dash Charge, your OnePlus 5 stays cool, and charging doesn’t slow down.
The industry-leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor powers through demanding apps and games and it's incredibly power efficient. With up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, day to day tasks are snappier than ever and you'll have plenty of room for photos, apps, and files with up to 128GB of onboard storage.
Insert two SIM cards and connect to two networks simultaneously. Whether you're travelling or rely on the need of using two phone numbers, it just makes sense.
One Phone, Everywhere - The OnePlus 5 is a true world phone, including support for 34 network bands across the globe.
Focus on What Matters / Oxygen OS
All-Metal Unibody & Full HD Display
Carved from a single slab of space-grade aluminum with Fingerprint scanner: unlocks your OnePlus 5 in under 0.2 seconds. Vivid Full HD Display: Three color calibration options (standard, sRGB, and DCIP3).
OxygenOS is our operating system built on Android. It's smooth. It's minimalistic. It's refined.
The flexibility of a smartphone with the comfort of an e-reader. Reading Mode optimizes the display for reading through gray-scale mapping and filtering of blue light. This mode can be toggled on and off manually, or you can set your favorite reading apps to automatically open in reading mode. Easy.
Gaming DND Mode
When you want to focus on a game or other app, toggle on our new DND Mode to mute notifications and temporarily disable soft keys to avoid accidental taps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the camera is good, but it does seem to struggle with focusing at times.
I've had a OnePlus 3T and there are noticeable differences, mainly (I think) due to the 5 having a newer version of the OxygenOS. For example there are more gestures available (where you draw a shape on the screen to activate something), the icons and interface looks cleaner and you now pull the app tray up from the bottom rather than pressing a dedicated button.
The 3T was a brilliant mobile and if you have it I'm not sure you really need to upgrade just yet. The OnePlus 5 is also a brilliant mobile, but it feels more of a refinement of the 3T rather than a revolutionary step away from it.
If you're in the market for a lovely looking slab of tech that can power through games, has an excellent battery life (which can be charged super fast) and a lovely screen then the OnePlus 5 is well worth considering.
PLEASE click on "helpful"
This motivate me to write more review after buying thr product
1. First of all, OP5 has an amazing camera! Even in low lighting conditions, it works great. You can take some really amazing selfies with this phone.
2. It feels great to hold it in your hand. It has a premium body design and can withstand some accidental drops too! ( I dropped it twice already)
3. It has an amazing AMOLED display which really brings out the color.
4. It is a beast when it comes to battery life - can last for an entire day! Also, it only charges up in about 30-45 minutes with Dash Charge!
5. OP5 has top-end specifications with the Snapdragon 835 that makes multi-tasking pretty easy.
6. Oxygen OS comes with some pretty cool features.
7. Call quality is amazing and I never faced any audio issues with it.
8. OP5 is great for gaming. You can play long sessions of Asphalt 8 and GTA Vice City but it will never overheat!
+ Premium design that is inspired form iPhone 7 plus with multiple modifications.
+ It can record 4K Videos with excellent details and good quality.
+ It also has a LED Notification.
+ The performance of phone is equally good as flagship phone of Tier 1 brands.
+ The display is protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
+ To charge fast it also support Fast battery charging (Dash Charge)
+ The camera is featuring 2x optical Zoom for lossless closer photography.
- The display is only Full HD for a flagship phone, not suitable for VR.
- They are missing key features like OIS, IR blaster, and FM Radio.
- There is no place to expand the memory with the help of SD Card.
- The company doesn't offer SD Card slot and still missing IP68 water resistant body.
- Only 2 Midnight Black and Slate Grey Colour variants are available.
- Non-removable Battery capacity is reduced from last handset (3400mAh to 3300mAh).
FINAL VERDICT :
Just Go For It! Although you will get a decent 5.5 inches Display, Well crafted premium design, Camera that offers quality pictures, Best CPU coupled with the 8 GB RAM and a Battery that can easily stand for one full day however now this handset is slightly expensive than its previous version.
ALTERNATIVE PHONES :
If OP5 is not for you, you can check out these phones :
* LG G6
* Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
* Xiaomi Mi 6
Well if not kill it surely Injured them Badly.
Let's keep it short and crisp. I will break down into pros, cons, and also compare it with other alternatives in this price range. Hope it helps. I am using this device for nearly 3 months now. So my review is based on my daily hardcore usage and pushing the device to it's limits.
* Snapdragon 835 is beast of a processor. It's powerful and power efficient at the same time.
* 6 GB RAM, we used to have this on PCs. Nothing to say about the RAM management here. It is the best. Easily 10-15 apps running in the background at a time.
* 5.5" 1080 p AMOLED panel is bright, crisp and have great contrast. Though HD it is on the top racks of the HD screens close to UHD. You won't notice the difference.
* Build quality is amazing, one of the nicest phones to hold on your hands. Light and very comfortable to hold.
* One of the fastest fingerprint sensors on a device.
* Cellular reception is great with clear call voices and network reception.
* Oxygen OS is fuild and close to stock Android. I am big fan of cleaner OS. This is by far my favorite UI. It has it's own small customisation and features with the goodness of stock Android.
* Dash Charger is my favorite. One of the fastest chargers on the planet. This is amazingly fast. Top ups my device from 10-100% in little over an hour. Battery life is good. Last a full day of heavy usage.
* There is a HEADPHONE JACK
*Notification LED is helpful and it's multicolored.
* Cameras are terrific. I kept the best for last. The dual cameras on this device is amazing. I am in love with the camera quality. The Telephoto is perfect. I could capture decent amount of details of airplanes from my roof. The portrait mode is very well integrated and works like a charm. However there is a little interesting bluff here. I will discuss it in the cons section. The front camera is also very good with screen flash. It capture good amount of details. 4k recording with EIS is a charm. Even the front camera has EIS, great for vlogging and YouTube videos.
* Speaker placement is utter design mishap. It gets easily blocked while playing games or watching videos in landscape mode.
* There is no video calling option in the dailer for the Jio users.
* The secondary camera has a bluff. The second telephoto lens is a 2.8 lens that needs quite a good amount of light to operate. While you are indoor or in low light situations the secondary zoom simply doesn't work. Even while you tap the 2x zoom the zoom you get is the digital zoom with qaulity loss. Only in good lighting condition the secondary camera operates.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS
* HONOR 8 PRO: double the storage for lower the price. The Kirin counterpart is power efficient and a great performer.
* MOTO Z2 PLAY: thinner and have a dedicated SD card slot.
So should you Buy it?
- HELL YEAH !!!
It is one of the best Smartphones you can buy today with your money. I would choose it over many higher priced devices for one simple reason. VALUE FOR MONEY.
Let me know if you liked my review and send in your love if it helped you make an informed decision.
Follow me : yourownconsumer.com