OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 20+16 MP Dual rear camera with Optical image stabilization, Super slow motion, Portrait mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.95 centimeters (6.28-inch) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2280x1080 pixels and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android Oreo 8.1 Oxygen operating system based on with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Battery: 3300 mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Screen protector (pre-applied), Translucent case, Dash Type-C cable, Dash power adaptor
- Other features: Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner, Water Resistant, Glass back and NFC enabled
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The OnePlus 6 comes with a 19:9 Full Optic AMOLED display, 20+16 MP dual primary camera, 6/8 GB of RAM; up to 128 GB memory, Snapdragon 845 processor and much more
From the manufacturer
Design – The OnePlus Way
It’s built to endure, has a premium sense of heft, oh… and it’s made of glass. Our resident masters of glass used Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and back for an incredibly resilient and malleable build. A subtle curvature creates an uninterrupted body that plays with light and shadow to create patterns and highlights. With its smoothly-rounded corners and gently curved glass, the OnePlus 6 impresses from every angle.
The Speed You Need
More RAM, Faster Performance
Everything you do on your OnePlus 6 uses RAM. More RAM means more speed. Watch a video, play a game and browse social media, then switch between them in an instant. We want to speed up your experience, so you can do everything you want to do in less time. That’s why we love RAM.
The Speed to do more
We’d need a hundred pages to explain exactly what makes the OnePlus 6’s hardware so fast. All you need to know is that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 speeds up performance by 30% and lowers power consumption by 10%. This means you get more out of every minute, and more minutes out of every charge.
Display – More to See
Our screen displays more content than ever before on a OnePlus device, offering a truly immersive experience. To keep the device slim and ensure a comfortable grip, the Optic AMOLED display makes optimal use of the front of the device with minimal bezels.
Full Gesture Control
Enhance your immersion with all-new gesture controls. Intuitive gestures make it easier than ever to navigate your device, while delivering a cleaner display and freeing up space on the home screen. Use gestures to return home, open recent apps, browse through your app drawer and more.
20,850 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-2 of 20,850 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have heard a lot about One Plus mobiles and decided to give it a shot. Glad I made the choice.
Things you get along with device is Dash Charger, screen-guard on the screen and a plastic cover.
The look and feel of the device are amazing. Midnight black comes with a classy matte finish. It is somewhat slippery to handle. The plastic cover is good for protection but if you don't like it you might need to spend 1-2k extra for a cover. I bought a sandstone cover for 1k and it looks good.
The one feature which sets this phone apart is the Dash Charger: 20 minutes is all it needs to get it charged for 30-40% and for about 30 minutes it will get to 60-75% which is more than enough.
Camera quality of this phone is comparable but not better than iPhone or other devices which costs at least 20k more than this. An image clicked by an experienced photographer from OnePlus can still beat a novice to intermediate photographer's iPhone pictures.
One another Feature you get is Face Unlock which is extremely fast and you will get addicted to it. It will be difficult to use other phones which cost lower than this because you will not want to slide or enter the pin or use the fingerprint scanner to unlock the device.
You will use anything and everything for this phone instead of your laptop or tablet.
I even booked a tatkal ticket on irctc while traveling in Bangalore traffic at 10:00 am!
If you are willing to spend 35-45k on a mobile which is not going to be obsolete in at least 2 years. You should opt for this model.
Some dilemma which people face:
6GB vs 8GB
Personally, I think 8GB should be preferable not for gaming but. We can't be sure whether 6 GB would be sufficient RAM after 2 years of time. I don't play mobile games but bought 8GB model just because 6GB might be normal after 2 years.
Space: 64GB vs 128GB vs 256GB
Provided that this model does not have an sd card slot, you will be stuck with whatever model you choose.
64GB is way too low for this phone because of a single recording or some pictures might take a couple of GB. Also, you get 52GB usable space which might not be sufficient. Hence you should either go with 128 or 256 variant.
128 is the most optimal choice and one should go for 256 only if following is the case:
1) You take a lot of pictures and videos, travel a lot, and don't believe in storing those in the cloud.
2) You watch tv shows and movies downloaded on your laptop and watch it on mobile.
Example:- My brother has a 64 GB variant of Samsung mobile, 2 complete courses from coursera and a couple of videos, photos that he clicked used 48-50 GB of storage space. (85-90% of available)
Amount:- 2 complete courses 200 video lectures and family video recording short clips
Whereas in my 256 GB model even if I have entire One Piece of 800 episodes i.e. 90-120GB it will still be around 50% of storage space.
You can spend extra 5-10k on storage once, but no matter what you do you can't expand the memory to 128 or 256 after you made the purchase. Hence I would recommend deciding accordingly which suits your requirement.
The only negative point is they could have included earphones with this but sadly they have not.
Overall:- I was satisfied with the purchase I made from Amazon Prime(which gave me the subscription to one-two day delivery in metro cities and Amazon video content)
1. Camera is just fabulous. It works like a DSLR with the inbuilt features that are available in DSLR. It supports features like focus, aperture, ISO etc can set all those features custom as per our requirement.
2. Sound and Microphone quality is just awesome and it is audible even in crowded places. Earpiece is good to take calls with nice and clear volume ratio. Earphones are not their in box quite disappointing after paying much but you can use any 3.5 mm jack earphones of good sound quality. There is no issues found for music as well you can experince calling and music as an IOS device (Apple) supports.
3. In love with its battery backup and dash charging technology. It charges almost 60% of phone battery in just 15 mins. Battery backup is awesum as a full charge of it lasts for a full day along with heavy internet usage. Comes with 3300 mAH lithium Polymer battery.
4. Best gaming experience ever compared to all other smartphones I used to play games earlier in phones from such good brands like Nokia, Samsung, MI, and even Apple iPhone 7. You can enjoy playing high end games like PUBG one of the trending games nowadays.
5. No heating problem faced while using it for long hours with heavy apps, games and internet surfing. Its a reliable phone.
6. There are lot of trash files stored on phone's RAM which needs to be cleared time to time so that it will not cause any slowness while operating the phone.
7. It looks very classy when holding in hand as well as its outer case is very comfortable in feel & touch. Display ratio perfectly fits its design as there are no borders. Touch is vivid and highly capacitive 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 used on both the front and back so no chances of screen tempering even when there is no screenguard/tempered glass applied on display. Watching movies is very enjoyable everytime.
8. Top Notch Speed Flagship Killer comes with 8GB RAM with 256GB of Storage is enough for all heavy files and games. It supports dual nano SIM with dual standby 4G+4G which is quite good and lovable.
9. When it comes to operating system and processor it comes with Android Oreo 8.1 Oxygen with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa Core Processor which is highest available in market at this price.
10. Its face unlock features works very well when compared to iPhone X. Fingerprint sensor works fine, Water Resistant feature haven't checked as it is costly so I always avoid water from the device after even its water resistant.
11. User Interface can be improved a lil bit more for steady use to everyone and earphones can be their inside the box at this price range and a brand should manage to provide maximum accessories along with its Flagship phone atleast.
12. Overall performance is good as device works very well on all stages of usage where as while using it continuosly along with its all components at extreme levels. And its stability over the android is mindblowing.
13. Finally, I would recommend everyone to buy this device who is looking for a phone at this price range. No such phone is available in market with such high end configurations at this price range.