OnePlus 5T (Midnight Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 20+16 MP Dual rear camera | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 15.26 centimeters (6.01-inch) Full HD+ capacitive touchscreen Optic AMOLED display with 2160x1080 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android 7.1.1 Nougat Oxygen operating system based on with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
- Battery: 3300 mAH lithium Polymer battery with Dash Charge technology
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Screen protector (pre-applied), Translucent case, Dash Type-C cable, Dash power adaptor
- For product related assistance contact_us on: [ 18001028411 ]
1. Kindle: Sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% discount on eBooks upto INR 500.
2. Idea: Get 1008 GB data for 18 months
3. Prime Video: Stream on your Prime Video app and get Rs.250 as Amazon Pay Balance
4. Free 12 month Accidental Damage Insurance (powered by Kotak 811)>Terms & Conditions apply
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The OnePlus 5T comes with a 18:9 Full Optic AMOLED display, 20+16 MP dual primary camera, 6/8 GB of RAM; up to 128 GB memory, Snapdragon 835 processor and much more
From the manufacturer
A day’s power in half an hour
A 30 minutes charge fills your 3,300 mAh battery of your OnePlus 5T with enough battery life for the day. Game, text, and shoot all the video you want. Overnight charging is no longer necessary.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On regular use display of the cell phone stopped working and when I contacted Oneplus service center (Brigade Road Oneplus Office), I was informed that the display can’t be replaced under warranty.
On contest that no physical damages are caused to the cell phone and it stopped working on regular use, customer care executive explained that internal cracks would be there due to pressure, they told that the cellphone is out of warranty.
Screenshot of twitter chat with Oneplus support executive and Pics of cellphone attached herewith.
Request immediate action from Amazon/Oneplus.
1. Amazing performance (AnTuTu score is 200K+)
2. Phenomenal battery life (roughly 7 hours of screen-on time)
3. Dash Charge is a blessing (1 hour 15 minutes for 0% to 100%)
4. Great camera for price
5. Future-proof with BT 5.0.
6. Super clean software with no bloatware
7. Excellent video stability in 30fps
8. Excellent face identification
1. Screen loses a lot of contrast in bright daylight and this causes inaccurate colour in such a condition
2. Body is very slippery, although it is slim and light
3. Camera has an average dynamic range with only 720p@120fps for slow motion
4. "Intelligent Pixel Technology" isn't really effective
5. Speaker distorts a little from about 80% volume
6. The software navigation bar doesn't adjust colour properly to certain apps like Reddit when you use dark mode
Although there are a fair amount of cons, I really enjoy using it as my daily driver.
- Performance is way better than any Pixel.
- Dash charging is still a kick ass feature and you will definitely find it handy.
- Display is awesome with better viewing angles.
- I found the reading mode making it stress free to the eyes as I read a lot on my phone.
- The 18:9 ratio of photos and 16:9 ratio is not available. (Expecting it in an update)
- I have faced the paint chipping issue of back cover while using the bundled case.(they promised a change of back cover under warranty)
- Missing stereo speakers
For new one plus 6 buyers, you may use following referral code to enjoy additional 3 months warranty.
Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black 6GB RAM + 64GB memory): 9P8T-X25NFQ-SS5XN9.
Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6 (Mirror Black 8GB RAM + 128GB memory): VY68-2KJLEC-SEKXXW.
Coupon code for use on purchase of OnePlus 6 (Midnight Black 8GB RAM + 128GB memory): LUCW-6YZ23E-N56E24.
Since 1st week of July 2018, I have problem with the phone. Callers cannot hear my voice clearly, callers hear some noise in the background. I don't have this problem with all the time.
I took my phone to One Plus service centre and I was told that they do not suspect and hardware issue and the OS has been reinstalled.
Very next day I started facing the same issue. Now I feel like it is Chinese quality.
I am not sure if One Plus can replace it with a brand new phone. Because often warranty replacement are refurbished phone.
I don't know to whom to contact now, as one plus customer care or Amazon cannot replace my phone.
- Battery life is amazing,
- Fast charging will make you wonder how can it charge so fast!
- Camera quality
- Build quality, this thing absolutely won my heart. I have used it in rains, it has fallen more than thousand times from my hands it still works just the same!
- The screen size and usage is amazing
- Best thing, it is smooth as butter!
- Price that breaks your pocket
- Camera quality in DEPTH effect mode or portrait mode, Phones of 12000 like Mi A1 does a better job here. So you will never have the DSLR feel!
Above everything else, Oneplus has done a good job in setting up its brand image, thus, holding a one plus in hands might bring you attention.
On the whole, Superb phone, Kudos to modern electronic & software engineering.