OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64 GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 16MP primary camera (f/2.0 Aperture, 1.12 µm Pixels) with high speed autofocus technology (PDAF), Electronic (EIS) and Optical (OIS) stabilization technologies and 8MP front facing camera,Corning's Gorilla Glass 4
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with full HD (401 ppi) 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution; ceramic-coated fingerprint Scanner (<0.2 seconds)
- OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 operating system with 2.2GHz + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, 14nm FinFET technology, Adreno 530 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.0 Flash Storage) and dual nano-SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with NFC enabled and reversible type-C connector
- 3,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery (non-removable) powered by state-of-the-art Dash Charge technology (replenish over 60% of the battery within 30 minutes)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
This is a genuine product with Brand warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64 GB)
Review from dpreview.com
The Economic Times- "Its finally the flagship killer that we have been waiting for."
The Indian Express- “The OnePlus 3, at the moment, appears to be a serious flagship killer as the brand has always intended its smartphones to be."
The Times of India- “the OnePlus 3 is still one of the best Android handsets you can get right now in its price bracket, even if it's a tad steep.”
NDTV Gadgets 360- “Gadgets 360 rates the phone a strong 9/10.”
Indian Express- “A stylish smartphone with what is arguably one of the best Android cameras available at the moment. It is a flagship in every sense."
FoneArena - “OnePlus is back with a bang. It offers better than flagship specs at an incredible price. The OnePlus 3 is one of the best smartphones of 2016 without doubt.”
India Today -“The Built quality of the phone is absolutely exquisite.”
GQ-“ Dash charging is actually a big deal.”
Digit.in - "The OnePlus 3 can indeed juice up one day of battery life in 30 minutes flat".
|Product||OnePlus 3||Samsung Galaxy S7||Apple iPhone 6S Plus||LG G5||HTC 10|
|Customer Price||Rs. 27,999||Rs. 48,900||Rs. 51,000||Rs. 52,990||Rs. 52,990|
|Processor||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)||Exynos 8890||A9 Chip||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.1 GHz)||Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz)|
|GPU||Adreno 530 GPU||Mali - T880 MP12||M9 motion coprocessor||Adreno 530 GPU||Adreno 530 GPU|
|Internal Memory||64GB (UFS 2.0 Flash)||32GB||16GB||32GB||32GB|
|RAM||6GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||2GB||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM|
|Camera||Rear: 16 MP Sony IMX 298 (F/2.0) Front: 8 MP Sony IMX179 (F/2.0)||Rear: Dual Pixel 12.0 MP (F/1.7) Front: CMOS 5.0 MP (F/1.7)||Rear: 12 MP (F/2.2) Front: 5 MP (F/2.2)||Rear: 16 MP Front: 8 MP||Rear: 12 MP (F/1.8) Front: 5MP HTC UltraPixel 2|
|Battery||3,000 mAh Li-Po||3,000 mAh Li-Ion||2750 mAH, Li-ion Battery||2,800 mAh Li-Ion (Removable)||3,000 mAh Li-Ion|
|Quick Charge||Dash Charge (A day's power in half an hour)||Quick Charge 3.0||No||Quick Charge 3.0||Quick Charge 3.0|
|SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single Nano-SIM||Dual SIM-Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes (unlocks in <0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.2 sec)|
|Finish||Space Grade Anodized Aluminum Unibody||3D Glass; Curved Metal Alloy Unibody||7000 Series Aluminum Unibody||Modular Design; Metal Alloy Body||Aluminium Unibody|
|OS||OxygenOS (Android Marshmallow v6.0.1)||TouchWiz (Android Marshmallow v6.0)||Apple iOS 9||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)||Android 6 with HTC Sense|
|Display||5.5-inch 1080p Optic AMOLED||5.1 inch, Quad HD, Super AMOLED||5.5 inch, Retina HD display with 3D Touch||5.3-inch Quad HD Display||5.2 inch Quad HD|
|Weight||158 g||152 g||192 g||159 g||161 g|
|USB Cable||USB 2.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||Micro-USB v2.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Lightning to USB Cable||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)||USB 3.0, Type-C (Reversible Connector)|
From the manufacturer
OnePlus is a global startup challenging conventional concepts of technology. Created around the “Never Settle” mantra, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality and high performance hardware.
OnePlus thrives on cultivating strong bonds and growing together with its community of users and fans.
It’s about time.
It’s about time for a smartphone without compromises. A smartphone conceived and built by tech enthusiasts, hand-in-hand with users. A smartphone born from amazing technology, design, and innovation.
It’s about time for the OnePlus 3. But, you shouldn’t take our word for it. You be the judge.
A day’s power in half an hour.
Not all fast charging technologies are created equal. Dash Charge for the OnePlus 3 is faster, safer, cooler - and simply better - than any other charging technology available today. Providing over 60% charge in just 30 short minutes, Dash Charge changes the way we think about convenience.
A quick 30 minute charge will replenish over 60% of your OnePlus 3’s battery, allowing for 7+ hours of Full HD video playback.*
*Tested with looping local 2K resolution video at 50% screen brightness
- Faster: Dash Charge produces a larger electric current rather than increasing pressure, leading to stable, consistent charging speeds
- Cooler: By shifting the power management system and heat dispersion elements to the Dash Charge Adapter, very little heat ever reaches your OnePlus 3
- Safer: With 5 layers of protection
OxygenOS: Lighter, more powerful, and super sweet
The latest version of OxygenOS makes life a little bit easier and a lot more exciting. We’ve created a fast, clean, and bloat-free OS, based on Android Marshmallow 6.1. Features that give you more control to personalize your smartphone experience, like screen-off gestures and customizable buttons, are all built right in. It’s the pure Android experience you love, enhanced for customization, performance, and battery life.
All-metal Build: Remarkably solid. Surprisingly thin
The metal unibody of the OnePlus 3 begins with a premium space-grade aluminum alloy, selected for its notable strength, light weight, and premium feel. Each body is carved out of a single slab of this robust metal for a seamless, resilient build. Soft curves are balanced against sharp lines for a striking impression and comfortable grip. And at just 7.3 mm, the OnePlus 3 ranks among the thinnest flagships in the world.
Camera: More advanced for better imaging
Thanks to a superior 16MP sensor, pictures and videos taken on the OnePlus 3 exude incredible detail and clarity. The exclusive Smart Capture technology makes taking the perfect photo easier and more worry-free than ever before. Electronic (EIS) and optical (OIS) stabilization technologies work in harmony to ensure that pictures and videos are crisp and smooth, while a robust manual model and RAW image support are sure to satisfy even the most discerning photography enthusiast.
Front Camera: Smile for the camera
Selfies can be an awkward affair, with all of the arm stretching and face-angling. It’s hard to get everything just right. That’s where our new Smile Capture comes in. To make things easier, just smile for the camera, and the OnePlus 3’s 8 MP front-facing camera will automatically take the picture for you. Smiles are guaranteed without pressing a single button.
Alert Slider: More options for more control
Our exclusive Alert Slider gives you complete control over your notifications. Toggle between three customizable settings, without ever taking your phone out of your pocket: all notifications, priority notifications, or silent. Peace and quiet is a simple slide away.
Fingerprint Sensor: Faster and more accurate
Our improved fingerprint sensor unlocks your OnePlus 3 in just 0.2 seconds, even from a sleeping screen. Fashioned out of premium ceramic for an artisanal touch, the fingerprint sensor actively learns and progressively improves, so your scans get even more precise over time. It’s fast, it’s accurate, and it’s secure.
Connectivity & Networks: Always in touch
It isn’t just about time - it’s also about freedom. The OnePlus 3 is carrier-unlocked and features wide band support for service providers across the globe, so you’ll never be tied down. Thanks to dual nano SIM card support, you can connect to two networks at the same time. Never carry around two phones - use one device, for everything.
Safer: 5 layers of protection
Unlike more conventional high current protection, Dash Charge employs 5 custom safety measures to safeguard the adaptor, cable and the phone itself. Both the phone and the adapter come equipped with temperature regulation systems that prevent overheating. Additional failsafe measures ensure you can charge your OnePlus 3 as fast as possible without worry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mobile battery draining very fast - from 100% morning to 20% afternoon. I thought because its FH screen and 6GB of RAM battery is draining very fast
2. When i was sharing large files with colleague mobile through ShareIt - Files were transferring dead slow. This time i thought because i am using hard armor case for mobile, files are transferring very slow (But actually mobile was defective which i did not notice at all)
3. Finally, i inserted JIO sim in OP3. The sim slot which JIO sim was inserted, losing mobile network for every 2 hour. I have to reboot mobile to fix this issue. But after 2 hours again same issue.I called to Amazon and informed same. They given me Smart Check tool. But that tool gave me output as "No issues found in mobile"
But i requested them to send engineer to check mobile directly. When Technician came to check mobile he found that mobile is defective and finally i got replacement. (Thank god - its Rs 28000 mobile. My first most expensive mobile)
After replacement i observed below
1. Battery is Amazing. 100% from morning to 40% in night - using mobile to make at least 2 hours of call , sending 100 sms daily and 1 hour of browsing
2. FP sensor is accurate and fast
3. Amazing Dash Charge - 10% to 100% in less than 1 hour
4. Great Camera clarity
I have been using one plus 3 for almost a year now. I upgraded from Nexus 5 and would like to say that this is truly a flagship phone with nothing much to complain about. But after a certain Android update around 4 months back the phone fails to connect to any Bluetooth handsfree device. Be it any car, mine a Ford, or headset. I have mailed one plus support and they are still in process of solving the software bug. The same is mentioned in many forms. Just Google it.
Now many may think it's just Bluetooth but a handsfree helps you save a lot of money from traffic fines and at times it can be life saving.
So before you buy the flagship phone just check with others if this issue has been sorted.
One of the best android device available across the globe.
Ultra Fast charging
Body texture is awesome
Customization level at its best
Feel good device
Worth paying 28K
Camera quality is superb in day time
Fingerprint is just amazing
In case of 4G LTE, the battery gets discharge very quickly. Only last for 10-12 hours.
One plus needs to work on build updates.They should be frequent. Oxygen wrapper written is good but not the best like other UI's
Headphones are not shipped so one needs to be pay extra 2-3K for the same.
1. Whenever I take it out of pocket the pocket mode gets activated and doesn't disappear itself. I have to use the home button/finger print sensor to deactivate it and then only I can use it. Its get annoying every time I have to make a call or use it.
2. Now it has started freezing up even though i regularly clear cache and close background apps. I have to restart it many times.
3. Whenever I type something on whats app or something else the screen is zoomed wrongly sensing that I have tapped it twice for zoom. It may be some recent updated software issue but it still is big problem and very annoying.
4. The lack of dedicated microSD card slot or hybrid sim are very big cons for me as I found out that 64GB is not enough for my needs. I will never ever buy a future phone which doesn't' have these features.
5. The problem which forced me today to write a review is that while installing tempered glass screen guard I noticed that screen and touch panel is coming off from frame of phone which is clearly seen in pic attached. Flagship phone will not fall apart like this.
There are couple of more minor problems which i have forgotten.
I bought this and redmi note 3 in 2016 thinking that these phone are inexpensive but in reality these are cheap in price and cheap in quality too. Note 3 has gone to service center 4 times in one year and i'm going to file a case in consumer court for full refund which they have refused.
In the last 3-4 months we have bought two more phones in family but both are non Chinese and in future i will never buy any Chinese phone.
Most recent customer reviews
i recommend this phone to everyone