OnePlus 2 (Sandstone Black, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Best-in class camera (13MP primary camera with f/2.0 Aperture, 1.3 µm Pixels, 6-lenses, Dual LED Flash, advanced Laser Autofocus with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and 5MP front facing camera
- Beautifully designed with premium stainless steel frame and multi-touch IPS 5.5 inches Corning Gorilla Glass 3 IPS LCD (full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels @ 401 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio; 178 degrees viewing angle)
- OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (64 bit with 1.8GHz Octa-core SoC) featuring 4G LTE, Adreno 430 GPU; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC5 storage
- Future ready features with long lasting 3,300 mAh Li-Po battery; Dual Nano SIM, Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port and 3-way physical alert toggle switch
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and battery, 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including charger from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
When you vow to Never Settle, you can’t cut any corners. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, featuring 4G LTE and an octa-core CPU, effortlessly powers through demanding apps, games, and HD video. Paired with a 3,300 mAh battery, your OnePlus 2 will stay charged through even the busiest of days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stopped working after 5 months. Service centers dont know anything
The speakers are decent, but they do get distorted at higher volumes and tend to not cover sub bass sounds. So, if you listen to music through your phone's speakers, this phone is probably not for you.
I'm not a person who uses NFC much, so it doesn't bother me. But if you use NFC very often, this phone is not for you.
Very well done, OnePlus. Definite recommendation from my side.
phone heats up line a pan on which u can literally cook food, once u use heavy apps continously like maps, or graphic rich games.
performance is good, but battery would die by evening, so find a charger which is very annoying.
after visiting service centre, they updated ROM/software update, after which its not heating and now in permissable limits, but still battery life is pathetic, once u start using 4g, even moderately.
also they SC admitted 1+2 has a software bug to which they havent been able to find solution n this would result in poor battery performance and wrong battery usage display.
i have a very moderate usage with which i used to get easily 2 days of backup on my previous LG G Flex (6" screen), but with this 1+2, i have to manage it so as it can last even 1 full day usage before charging again.
also, software wise, it has quite a few bugs and many shortcomings, practically 1+2 has no software developments done, just basic software loaded on phone without any optimizations, and using these chinese brand phones, perhaps we realize difference between these and branded phones like samsung, lg.
overall, a dissapointing buy
1) Great Build Quality - look for a better back cover option (1700 is high but worth it)
2) Camera - My god with manual controls its closest to lumia 1020 just try shutter option (max 30 sec)
3) Sound - Its punchy and loud with dedicated audio enhancements it makes it real good on both speaker and earphones (Not included)
4) Hardware - Best of the lot, no lag no lag no hickupps - play GTA San Andreas with max graphics flawless
5) Screen - All Natural but if you are Amoled freak then it might take few days to adjust - thanks to option to cool/warm colors
6) Battery Life - For me it lasts 5-6 hrs of brutal usage
1) Heat - Its not Oneplus fault its the market which pushes them to opt for metal frame and metal is heat magnet even your hands make it warm but it doesn't get crazy its bearable not like htc one x (you can roast your lijjet papad with 65 degrees heat and it may burn your pocket)
2) LCD pannel - I personally like Amoled as i live in fake world of colors.
3) No earphones included
PS : Go for it if you have invite its a steal in 25K