OnePlus 2 (Sandstone Black, 64GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Best-in class camera (13MP primary camera with f/2.0 Aperture, 1.3 µm Pixels, 6-lenses, Dual LED Flash, advanced Laser Autofocus with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and 5MP front facing camera
- Beautifully designed with premium stainless steel frame and multi-touch IPS 5.5 inches Corning Gorilla Glass 3 IPS LCD (full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels @ 401 PPI, 1500:1 contrast ratio; 178 degrees viewing angle)
- OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (64 bit with 1.8GHz Octa-core SoC) featuring 4G LTE, Adreno 430 GPU; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC5 storage
- Future ready features with long lasting 3,300 mAh Li-Po battery; Dual Nano SIM, Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port and 3-way physical alert toggle switch
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and battery, 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including charger from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
When you vow to Never Settle, you can’t cut any corners. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, featuring 4G LTE and an octa-core CPU, effortlessly powers through demanding apps, games, and HD video. Paired with a 3,300 mAh battery, your OnePlus 2 will stay charged through even the busiest of days.
From the Manufacturer
2016 Flagship Killer
With the OnePlus 2, we have something bold to say. We believe that great products come from great ideas, not multi-million dollar marketing campaigns. We believe "that’s just the way things are" is almost always the wrong answer. Most of all, we believe that great things should be shared.
This is the OnePlus 2.
Built on a powerful 64-bit architecture, the ultra-premium Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor takes mobile computing to new heights. Paired with the Adreno 430 GPU, intensive 3D games and other demanding apps have never looked more stunning.
Notifications, Your Way
The OnePlus 2’s Alert Slider integrates seamlessly with Android’s notification settings. Switch between 3 profiles: All Notifications, Priority Interruptions, and No Interruptions - without having to unlock your phone or even take it out of your pocket. Perfect for meetings, movie theaters, or just a bit of peace and quiet.
The Best Materials
Strong and exceptionally lightweight, the OnePlus 2’s outer frame is crafted from a resilient alloy of aluminum and magnesium. Our exclusive design ensures ideal antenna reception and temperature regulation, increasing performance. Stainless steel accents, Gorilla Glass, and an array of unique back covers mean you are always touching the most premium materials.
The OnePlus 2’s 1080p display has a pixel density of 401 PPI. That’s the sweet spot: impeccable clarity that doesn’t harm performance or battery life. The OnePlus 2’s spacious 5.5” display sports an impressive 1500:1 contrast ratio, so blacks are deeper and colors are more stunning than ever.
Your phone should always be ready when you are. Packing a whopping 3,300 mAh capacity, the OnePlus 2’s lithium-polymer battery will carry you through the day and beyond.
With Space to Spare
With a sizable 64GB of storage, you’ll never run out of space for apps, videos, and files. And thanks to a 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, your OnePlus 2 will continue running smoothly, even when doing some serious multitasking.
The OnePlus 2’s charging and data port utilizes the new USB Type-C standard. With a flat, rollable design, our exclusive, patented cable can be plugged in at either orientation. At both ends. It’s also compact and won’t get tangled. If only everything were this easy.
We've integrated Waves MaxxAudio sound design technologies into OxygenOS for the best audio performance possible on a mobile device. Our intuitive settings let you toggle between audio presets right from your volume panel. Enhanced for speakers, headphones, or other connected devices, MaxxAudio brings amazing life to your music, movies, and games.
Light, Yet Powerful
OxygenOS remains true to the goal of delivering a pure Android experience with powerful enhancements. Features you’ve come to expect from OnePlus like off-screen gestures and customizable buttons are built right in, but you won’t find any unnecessary gimmicks
Customize and Personalize
Use Dark Mode for a sleek look that is easy on the eyes. Change your accent color to express your personal style. OxygenOS also supports custom icons packs in almost any format, allowing you to drastically alter the look and feel of your device. Combined with our StyleSwap covers, your OnePlus 2 can be personalized in a near-infinite number of combinations.
The smartphone is our most personal device, and we check it for updates hundreds of times every day. The few seconds it takes to input a password add up to hours of wasted time each week. Save time and store up to five unique fingerprints to unlock your device with a simple press, in less than half a second. It’s fast, it’s simple, and it’s safe.
More than Megapixels
The OnePlus 2’s laser autofocus system locks in a touch-free and precise focus in under 0.2 seconds. When you prepare to take a picture, lasers automatically scan the scene, finding the ideal focus point. Never miss that perfect shot or let blurriness ruin a perfect moment. Our sensor contains large 1.3µm light-collecting pixels—the biggest ever in a 13MP smartphone camera—for unmatched low-light performance.
|OnePlus 2||Samsung S6||Apple iPhone 6 Plus||LG G4||HTC M9 Plus||Moto Nexus 6|
|MRP||Rs. 22,999||Rs. 39,899||Rs. 66,916||Rs. 35,990||Rs. 38,799||Rs. 29,999|
|Processor||Snapdragon 810 v2.1||Exynos 7420||Apple A8||Snapdragon 808||Mediatek MT6795T||Snapdragon 805|
|GPU||Adreno 430 GPU||Mali-T760MP8||PowerVR GX6450||Adreno 418||PowerVR G6200||Adreno 420|
|SIM||Dual nano-SIM slot||Single nano-SIM slot||Single nano- SIM slot||Single nano-SIM slot||Single SIM slot||Single SIM slot|
|RAM||4GB LPDDR4 RAM||3GB LPDDR4 RAM||1GB RAM DDR3||3GB LPDDR3 RAM||3GB LPDDR3 RAM||3GB LPDDR3 RAM|
|Camera||Dual-LED Laser focused OIS (13M rear camera, 0.3 micron sensor for low light, 5MP front camera||16MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera||8-megapixel iSight camera and 1.2 MP||16MP rear camera with F/1.8 Aperture, 8MP Front Camera||20MP primary camera and ultrapixel front camera, 4MP Front Camera||13 MP Primary Camera, 2 MP front Camera|
|Battery||3,300 mAh Li-Po||2,600 mAh Li-Ion||2,915 mAh Li-Po||3,000 mAh Li-Ion||2,840 mAh Li-Po||3,220 mAh Li-Po|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes (unlocks in <0.5 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.5 sec)||Yes (unlocks in >0.5 sec)||N/A||Yes (unlocks in >0.5 sec)||N/A|
|Back Covers||4 Unique Styleswap Back Covers||N/A||N/A||A few options||N/A||N/A|
|Finish||Aluminium-Magnesium allow frame accented with stainless steel finish||Glass moulding and metal sculpturing finish||Anodized aluminum enclosure||Metallic Finish||Metallic Finish||Aluminium frame, polycarbonate body|
|OS||OxygenOS (Android Lollipop v5.1.1)||TouchWiz (Android Lollipop v5.0.2)||iOS 8||Optimus UI (Android Lollipop v5.1)||HTC Sense UI (Android Lollipop v5.0.2)||Stock Android Lollipop v5.0|
|Display||5.5 inch, 1080p Full HD||5.1 inch, Quad HD, Super AMOLED||5.5 inch, 1080p Retina HD||5.5 inch, Quad HD IPS||5.2 inches, Quad HD IPS||5.9 inches, Quad HD IPS|
|Weight||175 g||135 g||172 g||155 g||168 g||184 g|
|USB Cable||Micro USB Type-C (with reversible port cable at both ends)||Micro-USB v2.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Micro-USB v2.0, (reversible connector)||Micro-USB v2.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Micro-USB v3.0 (non-reversible port cable)||Micro-USB (non-reversible port cable)|
OxygenOS 3.0.2 on OnePlus 2, the upgrade to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 for the OnePlus 2 is now available. A pop-up notification for the same should appear on the OnePlus 2 phone. Here are some of the highlights of this update:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won't be cleared away. We've also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don't accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3
*One thing to note is that this update will clear your stored fingerprints. If you have fingerprint authentication set up, you will need to re-enroll again before use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. fantastic feeling when u look at the design
2. fantastic feeling when u touch the screen i mean great resolution
3. fantastic feeling when u capture some moment with it's camera. often times my colleagues skip their own device and demand mine OP2 to capture
4. fantastic feeling when u multi task, i play games, do online stuff the processor and ram(4gb) can't get better than that
5. alert slider is the thing i was looking for, as i can use it with my eyes closed(when someone is calling me when i am falling asleep, i just push it up with my eyes closed and no one can disturb me now)
yes u can say NO FAST CHARGE or WIRELESS CHARGE
and agree with that, it would be a perfect phone if it had those features too but still at this price this is the one u must be looking for
but i thing people are saying OP 3 T is also the best one to buy, I thing this would be a great choice to make go for OP 3 T if u have the budget
Today i applied "OnePlus 2 Premium Screen Protector" as the pre-installed screen protector damaged after using it for a year
u see even the screen protector last long
i am using it with original and official flip cover by oneplus because it make my OP2 premium, would definitely buy same cover if required
phone heats up line a pan on which u can literally cook food, once u use heavy apps continously like maps, or graphic rich games.
performance is good, but battery would die by evening, so find a charger which is very annoying.
after visiting service centre, they updated ROM/software update, after which its not heating and now in permissable limits, but still battery life is pathetic, once u start using 4g, even moderately.
also they SC admitted 1+2 has a software bug to which they havent been able to find solution n this would result in poor battery performance and wrong battery usage display.
i have a very moderate usage with which i used to get easily 2 days of backup on my previous LG G Flex (6" screen), but with this 1+2, i have to manage it so as it can last even 1 full day usage before charging again.
also, software wise, it has quite a few bugs and many shortcomings, practically 1+2 has no software developments done, just basic software loaded on phone without any optimizations, and using these chinese brand phones, perhaps we realize difference between these and branded phones like samsung, lg.
overall, a dissapointing buy
PS: the phone is good but not excellent for this price bracket.
Got it few days back 18th feb 2016, updated to 2.2.0
1. As already mentioned, bluetooth works partially, most of the other devices find it difficult to locate the device for pairing.
2. Screen flicker with adaptive brightness, even after i am sitting in a completely dark room with no lights on.
3. The top to down notification falls down completely when i swipe it to see notification.
4. The open and shut sounds and volume up down notification sounds lag and they sometimes work sometimes dont.
5. Touch tones have the same issue, they work sometimes and sometimes they dont.
6. Dialer lags with calling, you dial the no and it takes a second or two to actually dial in.
7. Setting up different ringtone to different sims, is a pain, settings needs to be organised.
8. Notification led colour keeps on changing evenafter i set it to specific colour, that is suppose i set the global notification to blue and whats app notification to white, now when the message comes thru whats app the notification shows blue and white one by one.
9. Notification tone defaults to global notification tone, even after you set it to something else in any app, like suppose you set a specific tone for whats app, but onepluse two notifies with the default as an when it likes.
10. Primary sim looses connectivity momentarily when hotspot or bluthooth is switched on.
11. Adaptive brightness sensor is poor, it takes ages to adapt to different lighting conditions.
12. Now if you have any of the games or app running in the background which utilises audio path, then the volume slider gets stuck to increasing or decreasing the media volume and not the ringtone or notification, so if you want to increase or decrease the volume of ringtone, then either quit the game or go to the settings.
13. Still Camera is good the video camera is sharp enough to record good video.
14. Stock Launcher is a complete waste, you should be good with any 3rd party launcher.
15. Build quality is excellent and the phone feels premium.
16. You still will love this phone.
17. Great with gaming.
18. As many people say it get hot while use, thats only when doing processor intensive tasks.
** All of the above nity-gritty can be solved with an update from the manufacturer.
Note: If You Coming From HTC Background This Phone Is Not For You.