Top critical review
Poor Customer Service & Horrible Service Process in Website
28 November 2016
Received the OneAssist 2 Year Total Protection Plan for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (WiFi) promptly.
Now, begins my hour long challenge with OneAssist in Activating the 2 YearMembership for the purchased OneAssist 2 Year Total Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite WiFi
Registration for OneAssist - 2 Year Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite is a HUGE hassle.
1) The SMS message/package's back side instructions, have asked me to visit oneassist website with the "Unique Activation code" available in the Shipment and fill out the information in the page for Activation of Membership
2) The "Device Invoice Amount" is not allowing me to enter the value of the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite WiFi, insetad it is giving the error message (Ref. Picture) "Mobile Invoice Value should not be greater than 11499"
3) At 28.11.2016 3.22 PM placed a customer service call to the number given in the top of the Activation Page "One call to live uninterrupted 0 8080 333 333" There were five individuals who have answered the phone of which one answered right away in Hindi (Note: No professional courtesy of any kind, whatsoever).
4) Since then for about 20 minutes, my phone call to (0)8080 333 333 has either been transferred or put on hold or transferred back and forth between sales and Amazon related department.
For clarification purposes, as a customer who have paid for the service, I would like to know the following
1) Why am I getting error messages such as when I am registering a valid product purchased from Amazon?
2) What is the OneAssist's Customer Service Policy?
3) Why Amazon is entertaining such 'poor', un-professional services with lack of interest in serving a genuine customer?
4) Why am I being transferred back and forth between many customer service representatives?
5) If they can afford to keep many people in their telephone service department, who are not 'informed/trained/educated' on basic customer service in Phone, can't they affort to give these customer service plans for free?
Looking forward for your proactive feedback in this regard,
With frustration & lack of words to express my anguish,
The customer service personnel need to be trained properly, to handle the customer's request.