- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
OneAssist 1 Year Total Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite WiFi (7th Gen) - 5 Days Replacement Guarantee
|Price:||929.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- 1-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for 7th Gen Kindle Paperwhite WiFi only (Not valid on any other models of Kindle)
- Important: Please purchase a OneAssist Plan for your Kindle within 60 days of device purchase. Plans purchased post 60 days of device purchase will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
- Important: Activate your membership to the protection plan using the Activation Code sent to your email, post purchase.
- Receive a replacement device within 7 days after you make a valid claim
- Extends mechanical and electrical breakdown coverage
- Make up to 2 claims during the term of your warranty
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days
- No deductibles or shipping fees
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Service plan term: 1 Year
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the Manufacturer
1-Year OneAssist Kindle Paperwhite Protection Plan, IN customers only
Celebrate the joy of reading and eliminate the burden of shelling out money to buy a new device again by choosing the OneAssist Kindle Protection Plan. OneAssist Kindle protection plan insulates you from the stress of coping with damage to your device. Be it accidental damage, water damage or mechanical breakdowns, the 24/7 Kindle protection and assistance plan safeguards your kindle and saves you precious time by taking care of all these situations in a hassle-free manner.
Accidents happen. Sometimes the Kindle screen can get cracked or shattered if it is accidently dropped or knocked. You no longer have to deal with a potentially expensive professional repair or discard your Kindle. OneAssist Kindle Protection Plan gives you peace of mind by protecting your Kindle device against any kind of Accidental Damages.
Unintentional incidences like water or coffee or liquid spill can cause significant damage to your Kindle screen and also find its way under the screen into the battery cavity or any other internal parts. The OneAssist Kindle Protection Plan covers your Kindle device from accidental liquid spills or damages.
Electrical or Mechanical Breakdowns:
Sudden or unforeseen failure of any mechanical or electrical part may result in sudden stoppage of its function. Extend your coverage and let your love for reading continue despite electrical or mechanical breakdowns.
What to Expect After Purchase?
- Device Pickup and Drop: Live uninterrupted, have the device picked up right from and delivered at your doorstep.
- 7-day Replacement: Enjoy hassle free replacement of your damaged Kindle within 7 days.
- Up to 2 replacements, 100% Cashless: Get up to 2 replacements during your membership tenure, with no deductibles or hidden fees with the OneAssist Kindle Protection Plan.
- 24/7 Assistance: Still have questions? Need to know more? The call center assistance handles all your queries.
- Cancellation Refund: Receive a full refund if you choose to cancel within 30 days of purchase.
- Activation Code: Sent to your email address so you can activate your plan easily.
The 3-step claim process ensures that you’re covered from day one for damage caused by common accidents. Let your imagination take hold with your favorite books on your Kindle, buy the OneAssist Kindle Protection Plan today.
24x7 Kindly Protection and Assistance
We protect your Kindly and peace of mind from uncertain damages
You save on precious time as we do everything for you
How long is it covered?
|Coverage Type||Year 1||Additional Years Purchased|
|Drops & Spills Coverage||Kindle Protection Plan by OneAssist||Kindle Protection Plan by OneAssist|
|Normal-use Failure||Manufacturer's Warranty||Kindle Protection Plan by OneAssist|
What else is included?
Activate your plan in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Log on to:
- Step 2: Enter your voucher code and necessary details
- Step 3: Receive a confirmation message (membership begins once plan is active)
Your plan doesn't cover:
- Intentional damage
- Cosmetic damages
- Any kind of self-repair or self-repair attempt
Showing 1-8 of 31 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, begins my hour long challenge with OneAssist in Activating the 2 YearMembership for the purchased OneAssist 2 Year Total Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite WiFi
Registration for OneAssist - 2 Year Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite is a HUGE hassle.
1) The SMS message/package's back side instructions, have asked me to visit oneassist website with the "Unique Activation code" available in the Shipment and fill out the information in the page for Activation of Membership
2) The "Device Invoice Amount" is not allowing me to enter the value of the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite WiFi, insetad it is giving the error message (Ref. Picture) "Mobile Invoice Value should not be greater than 11499"
3) At 28.11.2016 3.22 PM placed a customer service call to the number given in the top of the Activation Page "One call to live uninterrupted 0 8080 333 333" There were five individuals who have answered the phone of which one answered right away in Hindi (Note: No professional courtesy of any kind, whatsoever).
4) Since then for about 20 minutes, my phone call to (0)8080 333 333 has either been transferred or put on hold or transferred back and forth between sales and Amazon related department.
For clarification purposes, as a customer who have paid for the service, I would like to know the following
1) Why am I getting error messages such as when I am registering a valid product purchased from Amazon?
2) What is the OneAssist's Customer Service Policy?
3) Why Amazon is entertaining such 'poor', un-professional services with lack of interest in serving a genuine customer?
4) Why am I being transferred back and forth between many customer service representatives?
5) If they can afford to keep many people in their telephone service department, who are not 'informed/trained/educated' on basic customer service in Phone, can't they affort to give these customer service plans for free?
Looking forward for your proactive feedback in this regard,
With frustration & lack of words to express my anguish,
The customer service personnel need to be trained properly, to handle the customer's request.
Invasion of privacy because they ask too much of unnecessary information.
Abmiguous claim and information.
User interface highly confusing and incomplete.