OneAssist Protection Plan for Mobile & Tablets from Rs 5001 to Rs 8000 Range
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Self / auto Activation of the Plan within 15 DAYS of purchase of Device.
- FREE DOORSTEP DEVICE PICK UP & DROP SERVICE
- Maximum 2 claims during tenure of membership
- Cashless Repair in Authorized Service Center only. 10% Excess charges will apply.
- Protection plan is backed by Insurance and is Valid for One Year only on new device
- One Year Protection Plan for Accidental Damage, Drops and Spills.
- 3 easy step claim process. Claims accepted only after successful activation of plan within 15 days of device purchase.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
If ever your smartphone gets stolen, with just one call, we block your SIM card to prevent any misuse. You are now protected against accidental and liquid damage of your phone. Damage means physical breakage or destruction of the insured device due to any accidental causes, including damage caused by liquid that prevents the device from functioning properly. Our unique claim process is completely hassle-free as we do all the leg-work for you and it is absolutely cashless. Your plan entitles you to a maximum of 2 claims during the membership period, subject to terms and conditions. Insurance cover is arranged by the insurance company and claim approval is at the sole discretion of the insurance company. In case your device suffers any damage and you need to get it repaired, we get your handset picked up from your doorstep, repaired and delivered back to you. The purpose of a smartphone is to add convenience. We believe in the same and hence, offer you a service where you can call us from anywhere at any time, to solve your queries regarding your phone. Register the contact details of your near and dear ones with us, so that we can keep them informed and updated, in case your smartphone is lost. Access your personal data and documents, anywhere, anytime. DocuSafe is a secure online locker with easy uploading and intelligent indexing features. You can neatly organize copies of all your important documents such as passport, voter ID, form 16, Aadhar card, insurance policies, bank documents, etc. so you never lose them. MobileAssist provides coverage of up to Rs. 3,000 for any unauthorized usage on your smartphone SIM card, from up to 12 hours prior to your reporting the loss to OneAssist. During the course of your membership, if you happen to change your smartphone, simply inform us and we will transfer your membership to your new device so that you continue to enjoy the services of MobileAssist. This plan does not cover damage due to fire or natural disasters, intentional damage, loss or theft, normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, accessories or manufacturing defects.
From the manufacturer
3 Quick Steps to Activate your Membership
- Scratch the activation code on the physical kit received
- Log on to www.oneassist/activatevoucher or download OneAssist App and follow activation steps. (Please note: Serial No. is available on the invoice of the device purchase)
- Fill in the required details & upload invoice to activate your plan
Protection Against Accidental/Liquid Damages
Your mobile remains protected against any kind of accidental damages or liquid damages due to unintentional drop, accidental or external means or accidental spillage/entry of any form of liquid in/on the device.
Unique Benefits of Oneassist for Mobiles -Accidental/Liquid Damages:
1. Device Eligibility – Device only upto 10 Days old from date of purchase at the time of OneAssist membership Activation will be eligible under this program. Under no circumstance devices more than 15 Days old will be accepted.
2. Excess Charges: Excess charges will be flat 10% of claim value for each and every claim for both partial and total loss cases.
How to File a Claim?
2 Ways to Register your Claim with us:
Call us toll-free on 1800 123 3330
Log in to oneassist.in
What is Covered?
The device is protected against any kind of accidental physical or liquid damage. Accidental damage is here defined as damage to the mobile due to unintentional drop or collision, or any object falling on the mobile due to accidental or external means. Liquid damage here means sudden and accidental spillage/entry of any form of liquid in/on the device.
What is not covered?
In Case of Accidental Physical/Liquid Damages:
1. Damage due to ignorance/gross negligence or any willful act.
2. Damage to accessories.
3. Normal wear and tear.
4. Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, willful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set-up, unless the authorized Service Centre representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation.
5. Loss/damage to the device due to mysterious circumstances, disappearance or unexplained reason is not covered.
List of Compatible Brands
- Acer, Apple, Asus, Blackberry
- Gionee, HP, HTC, Huawei, Karbonn
- LYF, Intex, Lava, Lenovo, LeTV, Meizu
- Micromax, Microsoft, Motorola
- Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony
- Spice, Vivo, Xiaomi, LG, Coolpad, Smartron
List of Non-Compatible Brands: i-Ball, Infocus, XOLO, ZTE, BLU, Hyve, Nubia, TCL.
Important Terms and Conditions
1. The customer should be more than 18 years old.
2. Device purchase invoice is mandatory for any kind of loss settlement.
3. Plan activation to be done as per the name mentioned in GOI ID Proof of the customer.
4. The maximum liability of with respect to 2 claims shall not exceed the purchase price of the specified product or the limit as per the plan taken whichever is lesser at the time of purchase minus claims paid earlier in respect of that particular product for the plan tenure/period.
5. Customer to notify OneAssist within 48 hours of any kind of loss. All documents pertaining to any kind of claim to be submitted to OneAssist within 7 days.
6. In case of total loss, claim amount will be based on the device depreciation (applied on invoice value or current market price – whichever is lesser) depending on the age of the insured device.
Transfer of Plan/Policy
Policy is not transferable however in case of change of device or its IMEI number during the OneAssist membership tenure in the following scenario:
1. Purchase of new device by the customer.
2. Repair of device by the manufacturer under manufacturer’s warranty Policy leading to change in IMEI number.
3. Replacement of device by manufacturer when under manufacturer’s warranty.
During the plan tenure cover shall be extended to the new/repaired or replaced device for the remaining tenure provided no claim on current registered device. Customer shall be responsible for notifying the same to OneAssist within 2 days of such change with new IMEI number. Cover for Old device will be terminated.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have very candidly written that I am not aware of how the liquid fell on the device and the Xiaomi service center person has told me that there has been a liquid damage. What is so mysterious about this? Water could have been spilled by anyone in the house- the maid could have spilled water and quietly cleaned it before i could notice, or a small child could have done it. In good faith I have written whatever I know about the reason. If someone does not know how the water could have entered in the device should he lie and make up a big story? The main point is the water has entered in the device and it needs to be repaired. Whether the maid did it or some child did it or any other person did it, will not solve the problem right?? Or are you trying to tell me that I should name that person who has spilled water on the phone so that you can send him to jail???
Besides, when a person develops some ailment like kidney stone, tumor, cancer etc. does he know the exact reason? Does the insurance company reject the claim saying that the exact cause for disease has not been disclose. Any person takes insurance and pays the insurance premium only because when something goes wrong he will be insured against it.
I feel One Assist people are deliberately rejecting the claim because they are not interested in providing insurance but only minting money by fooling people. There are plenty of complaints about this company on the internet. Below is one such forum where customers who have taken insurance have said that this company is fraud and at the time of buying insurance they speak nicely and then at the time of claim they reject it on baseless grounds.
I am surprised how Mi India, Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal have tie-up with One Assist and is also recommending their customers to purchase insurance service from One Assist as the service quality of this company is pathetic. Their customer care executives are clueless about what’s happening with my mobile. Every time I call to check when my phone is being returned they say within 3 days, but the three days never seem to get over. Please note that the phone was given on 25th of March 2016, the rejection of claim was intimated to me on 7th of April 2016. Since One Assist is not going to repair my phone why should they keep my phone for 20 additional days from the date of rejection of the claim???
Is there another type of fraud happening at OneAssist??? I feel the only reason to keep my phone at One Assist service center for so long is to remove the original parts and put duplicate parts in the phone. Or else it should not take so long to return the original device back to me. I am feeling completely cheated and I am sure they have some evil intentions in keeping my phone for so long even when they are not going to repair the device. I guess I will have no alternative but to approach the consumer court for resolution of the matter.
I am also surprised to know that your products are being sold at Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal and even at Mi India stores. I would like to warn Amazon.com, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Mi Mi India to stop promoting ans selling One Assist insurance as it is a fraud company and is only interested in looting people.
I have submitted my phone and documents to OneAssist. The problem with my phone is that it is not taking a charger into the port. I have written the following when I Submitted.
"I have put my phone charging in the night. Kids might have played with it and in the morning the phone was on ground. I have tried charging my phone and charging pin could not fit in. I think there is a problem with charging strip"
For this they said that it is a mysterious circumstance. Their explanation was that I am not sure why my phone is damaged because I used the word "KIDS MIGHT HAVE". Moreover, a person named Deepak from OneAssit says how could you give the phone to such a kid who would throw the phone down on the floor. Airtel has an advertisement in which kids were speaking about protection plan. What Irony these frauds play on people.
To top it up, my phone display was working fine when I tried witching it on as I found it. The service center bill they have submitted has 12565 rupees in which there was a LCD display worth 8600 rupees. Now that I have not said anything about the display, why did they submit a LCD display to the insurer to be repaired?
OneAssist is a fraud company in which people are literally eating your money with these clauses which they think are intelligent. Damn you frauds I would make sure I drag you to the court of law.
Most recent customer reviews
I had purchased one Mobile insurance from Oneassist 2 month back.Read more