- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK (2 August 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670920673
- ISBN-13: 978-0670920679
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.9 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #66,308 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
One Click: Jeff Bezos and the Rise of Amazon.com Paperback – 2 Aug 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Why has Amazon been so successful?
How did it reinvent an entire industry?
What will it do next?
Amazon's business model is deceptively simple: make online shopping so easy that customers won't think twice. As that button on every page says: 'Buy now with one click'.
Amazon is a case study in how to reinvent an entire industry - one that anyone in business ignores at their peril. Richard Brandt's One Click uncovers the secret behind the company's triumph, much of which hinges on Jeff Bezos, its founder and CEO. In this fascinating book, he explains how Bezos's unique character and ruthless business sense have driven Amazon relentlessly forward.
Through interviews with Amazon employees and competitors, One Click charts Bezos's rise from computer nerd to world-changing entrepreneur, and reveals how he makes decisions - and where he will take Amazon from here.
'Richard Brandt compellingly profiles one of the great internet executives of the era'Stephen Leeb, author of The Oil Factor and Red Alert
About the Author
Richard L. Brandt is an award-winning American author and journalist, who was a former correspondent for Businessweek, a job which he stuck with for fourteen years. Prior to that, he was the Editor-in-Chief and columnist for a business/technology magazine called Upside from 1995 to 2001. Having authored books like Capital Instincts: Life as an Entrepreneur, Financier, and Athlete and Inside Larry and Sergey's Brain, his interest in the written word began to grow when he was still in high school. He was born in Southern California and holds a BA in Biology.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Cldnt stop myself from mentioning.. its a must read for any1 planning to be an entrepreneur..Read more