- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 10.2 x 5.1 cm ; 59 g
- 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Item model number: HJ-325
- ASIN: B00L9U416E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #38,981 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Omron HJ-325 Pedometer
|Price:||1,540.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||360.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Power supply: 3V Lithium battery type CR2032, Battery Life: 6 Months (when used for 14 hours a day)
- Weight: External dimension
- Contents: Step counter, Strap, Clip, 3V Lithium battery type CR2032 and
- 3D Smart Sensor, Count no. of steps walked, Distance walked
- Fat Burned, Calories Burned, Aerobics steps walked
- Activity Mode. 7 Days memory
- To claim warranty only INVOICE is mandatory, no seller stamp required.
- If there is any extended warranty, it is applicable as per brand terms.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This step counter features advanced 3D Smart Sensor technology – so it knows exactly when you’re taking a step. It’s more accurate than other step counters which use a simple pendulum design. Use this in your pocket, bag or on your hip for added convenience. The 7 days memory helps you keep track of your daily activity to help you reach your fitness goals.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. A wrist band will not count the steps taken on a treadmill, because your hand shall be stationary on the rails. A pocket device will count these steps.
2. A wrist based device is likely to count any hand movements (pounding out emails, cooking, signing documents, Texting and calling on phone etc) as steps taken. A pocket monitor eliminates those "steps" and thus appears to be "less flattering" in terms of steps counted. It will also show a lesser count than phone based Pedometer Apps. Don't be demoralised. It is a MORE real count.
3. The activity monitors are thus best worn close to the body or on the shoe to get accurate results.
4. Ideal location for this or any other monitor are :
a. Men : Shirt pocket, trouser pocket, clipped onto suit/shirt collar or belt
b. Women : Clipped inside the bra with lanyard worn in neck.
This device may appear to be a simple Pedometer but is extremely accurate due to its tri-axis sensor.
It also gives you something that the other devices do not give you:
1. A separate Aerobic Steps counter. These are those steps that have been taken at more than 60 steps a minute for a minimum of 10 minutes with less than a 1 minute break in between. Anybody into fitness training know the value of this as being the steps that effectively help burn fat, and the ones that you should be actually concerned with. Casually taken steps (to the loo, wash-basin, kitchen, elevator, car etc) have no MAJOR health benefits.
2. A separate activity counter is included that has to be manually activated. This activity will not be added to the main step counter.
3. It has all the standard counters - Kms travelled, KCals Burnt,Grams of weight lost etc.
4. You have to input your height, weight, step length and gender as is standard.
The other major advantage is that you are spared the ordeal of charging one more device. Simply replace the button cell every 6 months and you shall be ready to run.
One less device to sync to your phone and drain its battery. One more plus. Has its own display with large digits. Easy for the 40+ generation.
What I miss in this device : It does not show the period that you have been active for. A minimum of 60 minutes of active time is necessary per day. Time that is not spent sleeping or sitting. Thankfully my time is easily calculated by dividing the number of steps by 100. (Steps taken divided by Step frequency per minute) That gives me a minimum target of 6000 steps per day.
This device is also NOT water resistant. It also tends to scratch / scuff easily. I keep it in a soft protective pouch in my pocket.
Hope this consolidated data is of help to you folks. Keep walking. Stay Fit