- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 8.3 x 14.6 cm ; 272 g
- 2 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: HJ-321
- ASIN: B007ZWIJR2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 73 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,945 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Omron HJ-321 Pedometer
|Price:||2,402.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||428.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 3 dimensional sensor technology used
- Displays number of steps, distance aerobics steps and calories burned with 7 days history storage
- Contains: Step counter, holder, battery (CR2032 installed), screwdriver, instruction manual
- Lithium ion battery with approximately 6 months life
- 1 year brand warranty from date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 1800-4190-492 (Toll Free)
Timings: Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm (Except Holidays)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Warranty Details: No Warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Feeling lethargic or bogged down by health issues caused by a sedentary lifestyle? Bring more energy into your daily life by walking more often. You may need to count your daily steps in order to know how active you are. Medical experts believe that 10,000 steps in a day are the stepping stone to a healthy lifestyle. It might not be possible to manually keep track of your steps. To achieve this purpose, a pedometer is designed with special technology that senses and monitors your steps. The Omron Pedometer HJ-321 has 3D Smart Sensor technology, which means it can stay in your pocket and tilt in any angle, yet manage to count your steps correctly.
To use this step counter for the first time, you need to program into it your stride length, weight and height. Based on this feed, it will be able to measure and accurately produce data. This tri-axis pedometer provides a record of steps taken from midnight of the current day. Other statistics are fat burnt, calories burnt and distance travelled. You can also access previous data to review your statistics, as it has a memory of 7 days. This functional pocket pedometer is easy to carry and comes in a sleek design, which can be put into a bag or clipped onto your belt. This sleek, small and silent tri-axis pedometer is a must-have for those who wish to keep an ongoing count of steps through their daily hectic schedules. You can buy this Omron Pedometer HJ-321 at Amazon online store today!
From the manufacturer
Alvita Optimized Pedometer
Alvita means lively. It’s how we hope you feel, how you act, how you live, all the time. And when it comes to staying fit, the Omron Alvita Optimized Pedometer not only helps you walk the walk, but jog the jog and run the run.
Whatever activity you want to monitor, this pedometer can handle it. It knows the difference between normal walking steps and more brisk steps, counting both separately. Plus, it can tell you how many calories you've burned to help motivate you further.
In the box
- One Pedometer
- CR2032 battery installed
- Instruction manual
Walk with purpose
Your health is important, so you probably want to concentrate more on your fitness plan than your pedometer. Just clip this on your hip or place in a pocket and you’re good to go.
- Tracks steps, aerobic steps, steps per minute (pitch), distance and calories burned
- Tri-Axis technology keeps an accurate count in almost any position–flat, vertical or horizontal
- Includes holder so you can clip almost anywhere
- Displays 7 day’s activity on display
- Automatic reset at midnight helps you easily track your daily steps and distance
A little motivation goes a long way. Increase your total number of steps a day by 2,000 or about 1 mile when using a pedometer or tracker.
Experts recommend walking 10,000 steps a day, or around 5 miles to lose weight. Most average about 4,500 steps so hitting 10,000 may be easier than you think.
Just walking 15 minutes a day, every day, can burn an average of 420 calories per week (or roughly 3 cupcakes worth).
What's the difference between regular steps and aerobic steps? Anything over 60 steps/minute counts as aerobic steps, and it's that kind of activity that helps you stay healthy.
|Wireless / bluetooth smart||✓|
|Steps per minute (pitch)||✓||✓|
|Auto reset at midnight||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|