- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Omron HEM-7130 Blood Pressure Monitor
|Price:||1,889.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,291.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Blood Pressure level display
- Detects irregular heartbeat
- Works on oscillometric method
- Detects body movement hence gives more accurate reading
- Memory for 60 sets of reading with date and time, displays average of last three reading taken within last 10 minutes
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All medical appliances follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Visit www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
In the field of medical screening and calibration, Omron is a leading brand. Known for designing advanced digital monitors, Omron HEM-7130 Blood Pressure Monitor is the best high pressure detector available in the market. Unlike other monitors, Omron Monitors indicate the two pressure values and the pulse rate figure with time and recording stream.
Available in white and body, the BP monitor has a digital as well as bar reading to show pressure values. The sphygmomanometer like bar on the right panel shows the values which is an impressive feature for traditional doctors wanting to get a feel of the old time. With highest accuracy, the monitor is governed by Oscilloscope engineering.
Doctors recommend that the patients suffering from fluctuating blood pressures should take a reading ever three hours. Easy to use with push button power mode, the screen starts in 3 seconds. Apt for emergency and critical care, Omron monitor is convenient device.
With a manufacturing warranty of 1 year, the package comes with the unit, an user manual, arm cuffs and battery set.
From the Manufacturer
|Time Display||AM/PM, 12 hours|
|LCD size (LxW)||74mm x 54mm|
|Weight (without batteries)||280g|
|Battery life||1000 times (AA x 4)|
|Arm Cuff||Fits arm circumference (22-32 cm)|
|Unit size||107 (W) x 79 (H) x 141 (L) mm|
Simultaneous Display of Systolic, Diastolic and Pulse Rate
Blood Pressure Level Indicator
Average of last 3 readings
60 memory with date and time
Health InformationListen to your body. Take control of your health and live a fuller life
OMRON wants everyone to live a normal, healthy and well-balanced life. The key is health management. We all need to take responsibility for our own health.
Knowledge that empowersOMRON is renowned for designing advanced monitors for use by medical professionals in clinics and hospitals. But we believe prevention is more effective than any treatment. Information about your health shouldn't just be available to your doctor. We want to empower people to know and understand their bodies so they can control illnesses or avoid them altogether. That's why we offer healthcare products that enable anyone to monitor their health in their own home, so they stay healthy and stay out of hospital. When your body talks, we can help you listen.
Dietary Keys To Reducing High Blood PressureFruits and Juices Increase consumption of juices, fruits (especially bananas) and whole grain based cereals to counteract high levels of potassium found in other foods and in your body.
Monounsaturated Fats Increase consumption of products with monounsaturated fats, such as olive oil, in your diet can greatly diminish your risk of high blood pressure and may even eliminate the need to take medication to control the situation.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Increase consumption of omega-3 fatty acids that are commonly found in cold-water fish. These acids are proven to reduce high-blood pressure as well as lower your cholesterol.
Whole Oats Increase consumption of whole oats help to help control your high blood pressure. Additionally, they also have positive affects on cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Vitamin C Increase consumption of products containing Vitamin C to battle high blood pressure. This may mean a daily vitamin supplement or be part of an increased consumption of fruits, such as oranges.
Professional office BP guidelines based on classification by the WHOThe World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Society of Hypertension (ISH) developed the Blood Pressure Classification shown in this figure. This classification is based on the blood pressure values measured on people in a sitting position in outpatient departments of hospitals.
Helpful Blood Pressure Reminders
- Have your blood pressure checked by your doctor.
- If you have high blood pressure, follow your doctor's advice about changing your diet and lifestyle habits.
- If your doctor has prescribed medication for your high blood pressure, it is very important to take it regularly. If you have any new symptoms, call your doctor.
- Measure and record your blood pressure at home regularly. This information may be valuable to your doctor in evaluating your condition.
- Cooperate. You and your doctor must work together in order to keep your blood pressure and your diabetes under control.
Understanding Why High Blood Pressure Is A ProblemGenerally, normotension (normal blood pressure) is defined as less than 130mmHg for systolic value (SBP) and less than 85mmHg for diastolic value (DBP). The higher the blood pressure, the more load on the blood vessels, and this can damage the vessels. In the worst case, blood vessel walls can develop holes causing internal bleeding. When this happens in the brain, it is called a stroke. In addition, high blood pressure increases the myocardial workload so that the heart must work harder to maintain adequate blood flow to the body. This causes ischemic heart disease (IHD) such as a heart attack (myocardial infarction) and angina. People with hypertension have the increased risk of suffering from of having a stroke. Conversely, It is also known that those with normal blood pressure have a lesser risk of ischemic heart disease (myocardial infarction and angina) and stroke. Thus, it can be concluded that keeping blood pressure within a normal range to prevent these occurrences is of the utmost importance.
Importance of Home BP MonitoringDoctors, diabetes educators, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals recommend home blood pressure monitoring for various reasons, including the ability to provide them with better information to understand and manage your high blood pressure.
Many types of hypertension can only be detected by monitoring your blood pressure at home, including:
- White-coat Hypertension: blood pressure reading is high in doctor's office but lower at home
- Masked Hypertension: blood pressure reading is low in doctor's office but higher at home
- Morning Hypertension: blood pressure reading is higher in the morning
Additionally, many factors can affect your blood pressure, including physical exertion, emotional fluctuations, medications and stress, so having your blood pressure monitored at a Pharmacy with an in-store device after you have been shopping or walking around might not provide you with the most accurate measurement.
Monitoring your blood pressure at home allows you to more easily get to a relaxed state and the flexibility to take your measurements at various times during the day. By keeping track of your home blood pressure readings, you can provide your healthcare professional with a log of blood pressure measurements over time, which can help them evaluate the effectiveness or need for medication.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared to other basic models which lack any memory, this has a memory for storing 60 readings for one user. A big plus is that this model is clinically validated for accuracy. I would, however, recommend the Omron HEM-7201 model (also reviewed) which is also clinically validated for accuracy, has memory for 60 readings per user for 2 users, has an automatic averaging feature for 3 readings taken within 10 minutes, and has a backlight (especially helpful for people with vision problems).
When it comes to accuracy, I have not seen BP monitors from other manufacturers that are even close to Omron. People complaining about accuracy or consistency should read my tips below for understanding the proper way to take a BP measurement. Another thing that stands out with the Omron BP monitors is the battery life, which lasts for more than a year even with daily use.
A useful thing to point out is that Omron's regular cuff size has tolerance for about ± 3cm. This is important specially if you are looking for a large cuff size as those are not only extremely hard to find, but are expensive as well. For obese people who absolutely need the large cuff size, the only option that I have had experience with is Omron HEM-7132, but that model is not clinically validated. I read somewhere that Omron India is soon going to release the HEM-7130 model with a large cuff to meet the market demand.
Things to keep in mind when taking a blood pressure measurement:
(1) Best time to take a BP measurement, especially for tracking, is immediately after you wake up. Also see tip #7. This would be your resting heart rate (RHR) reading which should remain pretty consistent. More random measurements could be taken during the day for additional data points.
(2) Do not take a measurement immediately after walking from somewhere. For accurate and consistent measurements, you should be seated in the same position for 15 minutes before putting the cuff on and taking the measurement.
(3) Strictly no movement or talking while the BP machine is in operation. The only slight movement should be from your normal breathing. Stay relaxed and breathe normally.
(4) Sit on a chair placed in front of a table that allows you to rest your forearm parallel to the floor -- at the level of your heart. Also, do not sit cross-legged. Your legs should be bent from your knees so that they are almost perpendicular to the floor; you could keep them slightly out in front of you. In short, sit in a relaxed, upright position.
(5) Put the cuff on immediately before taking a measurement. Do not leave the cuff tightened around your arm for a long time if you are taking multiple measurements and then averaging them out. If you want to take multiple measurements for getting average then loosen/remove the cuff and wait 5 minutes in-between the readings.
(6) Do not measure your BP for 60-90 minutes after having food or taking a bath/shower. The BP is elevated during and for at least an hour after these activities. Similarly, do not measure your BP after any sort of physical exercise or emotional stress unless you are specifically tracking the BP for those situations.
(7) Do not measure your BP if you feel the need to urinate or empty your bowels. Go use the toilet and then follow tip #2.
(8) Last but not least, try to take the BP measurements sitting in the same posture at the same time or after the same activities every day. This will give you consistent measurements and should help you catch any changes in your BP more accurately. This is very important for titration, i.e., adjusting the dosage of your BP medicine(s).
If you found this information helpful, please hit “yes” below to encourage me to write more reviews :)
I finalized this particular model its lies in mid price range (I purchased at 2095rs) & being Internationally Validated by European Society of
Hypertension International Protocol revision 2010 conducted in 2013 by Japaneses scientist. As per this research paper published in Kansai Medical University,Japan states its 100% accuracy over period of time for daily use.
*Range of 0 mmHg to 299 mmHg.
*Simultaneous display of Systolic & Diastolic blood pressure with Pulse rate on large LCD screen.
*The function to guide cuff wrapping with green indicator light.
*Memory capacity for 60 readings.
*3 readings average value within 10 minutes.
*The indicator for blood pressure level.
*The function to detect body motion.
*The function to detect irregular heartbeat.
*Easy to understand Errors Codes.
*High in Accuracy:-Pressure: ±3 mmHg; Pulse: ±5% of display reading.
*Easy to use with just single touch operation. Start & Stop.
*Good quality built, easy to use cuff. No rubber smell on cuff.
*Single user, has no function to differentiate 2 user mode but available in costly model.
Use device under supervision.
I am satisfied with product & will recommend to my friends & family about Omron products.
2. The readings seem within range of acceptability. I have compared with a standard mercury gauge.
I would suggest you not to depend on it entirely.
To be captured high due to fobia of doc. With this product I am now measuring my BP my self regularly and it is captured in normal range.
Family also benefited from this as we can check their healt too.