Omnigrip 6-Inch-by-24-Inch Non-Slip Quilter's Ruler
|Price:||1,434.24 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||4,937.76 (77%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Set Of 1
- Man-Made-Material Material
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Amazon Assistant: Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 499 or more on Amazon Assistant. Click Here.(Valid only on purchases made on desktop/PC). Offer ends 26 Sep. Cashback in 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Omnigrip Non-Slip Quilter's Ruler is made especially for quilting, sewing, and crafting projects. Can be used with rotary cutters or straight edge blades. Made with a unique numbering and angle system that is sure to help with your projects. Made for left or right handed individuals. The clear background and neon lines make this ruler easy-to-use. Ruler measures: 6 by 24 inches.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It isn't what I'd call non-slip. My old one didn't claim to be non-slip, and I can't tell a difference between them. I'm still happy with it, though. I just place my hand or knee on it and press down on the general area in front of the blade (I move my hand once or twice for a 24" cut).
This one has green marks, and the other has yellow. The yellow is easier to see on some fabrics, so I thought I would keep using it. However, this one is 2" wider than the yellow one, and that makes so much difference that I use it all the time. The green isn't quite as easy to see sometimes, but it isn't bad.
The inch-markings on the yellow one start at 1 (on one side) and go up, and on the opposite side they start at 24 and go down. On this one, both sides start at 1 and go up (or 24 and go down, if you turn it around). Sometimes I prefer the markings on the yellow one, but it's not that hard to turn this one around when I need to.
These rulers (with a black line inside the green/yellow) are much easier to read than the ones that only have black markings.
So went looking for something better and I was very excited about Omnigrip non-slip feature. I'd say its worth paying extra money! One side of a ruler has highlighter colored and very thin coating that prevents slipping. This coating sometimes obstructs the faint tailor's chalk marks, but you can work around that. Also it is worth noting that I still hold the ruler down as I cut the fabric, this coating helps a lot but its not going to glue the ruler to the fabric.