- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 20.1 x 6.4 cm ; 794 g
- Item model number: B8983
- ASIN: B017SGKZUI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,534 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
Omielife Omiebox Insulated Hot & Cold Bento Lunch Box, Pink Berry
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Product Type: Lunch Boxes
- Thermal Insulated Bento Lunch Box With Two Temperature Zones For Storing Hot And Cold Foods
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
- Integrated stainless steel vacuum insulated thermos food jar provides powerful insulation for hot foods
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Pink Berry
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product Type: Lunch Boxes.Thermal Insulated Bento Lunch Box With Two Temperature Zones For Storing Hot And Cold Foods.This Product Is Imported From Usa - It Is A 100% Genuine Product.Integrated Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Thermos Food Jar Provides Powerful Insulation For Hot Foods
Compare with similar items
King International 100% Stainless Steel Lunch Box ,Bento School Lunch Box With Box Set Of 1 Piece
Cello Doppler Insulated Lunch Box
FWQPRA stainless steel lunch box with compartment/kids meal box/leakproof bento lunch box container
Cello Lunch Mate Air Tight Lunch Box, 3 Pcs, Orange
Bentology Leakproof Translucent Beach Bento Box Lunch Box with 5 Containers, Multicolor
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||75.00||FREE Shipping||110.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||King_International Online Store||ROSHAN STEEL||LadilaSales||priyarchika hub||iBhejo|
|Included Components||—||King International||NA||1||1-Piece Eat-N-Eat 3 Container Lunch Packs (250ml), 1-Piece Spoon and 1-Piece Fork||1|
|Material||—||Stainless steel||Plastic, stainless steel and polyurethane||Stainless Steel & plastic||Plastic||Others|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||—||—||1||—|
|Special Feature||—||—||Sturdy Locks.; 100% food Grade.; Ideal for indoor & Outdoor Use.; Keeps food fresh for long hours.; Washable & Easy to Clean.||—||Dishwasher_safe||Dishwasher Safe; Microwave Safe|
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For those of you who struggle to fit juice boxes or utencils into the OmieBox, I order Honest Juice BOXES (not soft packs) from Amazon in bulk. They fit perfectly, and have way less sugar and sodium than traditional drink boxes. And then on top of the drink as pictured, I place Fenigo petit happy face cutlery (Fenigo.com), they fit great! Although, it would be pretty handy to have a utencil pocket on the side of the box or the top or something.
When the box leaves the house, all is well. For the comments about the thread on the thermos, the collar which goes between the lid and the thermos base has one rounded edge and 3 angled which needs to be placed just right like a puzzle piece to close correctly. I was confused at first and then realized that even though it fit in the box, it was not positioned correctly for the lid to twist.
We don't tighten the thermos lid all the way, just enough to seal it closed but not so tight that my daughter has to get help to open it. I showed her how to work it before the first use so she wouldn't struggle. She has mentioned that her soup leaked, but I really think the issue is with her ability to close the lid tight enough (or at all to save time for recess), and less due to the box being defective. Like I said, everything is fine when she takes off to school. There are some great lunch totes that allow bento boxes to lay flat such as the 3 Sprouts Lunch bag or they have similar rectangular totes at Ikea. This would also allow for the utensils and drinks to be in the lunch tote leaving more room for food in the bento containers.
Besides the thermos, the rest of the box is not meant for applesauce or yogurt etc. For a seal-proof Bento, try the yumbox, or Bentgo, although they are not temperature controlled for hot food.
In summary, we are very pleased with our purchase. I hand-wash all the items to keep them operational. To make sure the thermos stays extra warm, I let hot water sit in the metal base while i prep the rest of the lunch and then dump the water and place the hot food into an already hot container and close it up! Stays nice and hot for lunchtime at school. It has even still been warm when I pickup at 3:00 in the afternoon.
I love Bento for the convenience that my kid has more time to enjoy her food without having to wait on the hot lunch line or fiddle with frustrating bags of crackers or carrots etc. Thanks for a wonderful innovative lunch box, OmieLife!
1. Size is good if child is 5 or less and is going to a preschool without before and after daycare.
2. Has a handle to carry as a lunch box, no extra lunchbox needed, if only sending lunch that is. It is sturdy feeling.
3. The little container to keep food warm is small for a kid that age, literally is a small bite size and easy to open.
1. Impossible to close the box by the intended user (4 year old). My 4 year old cannot close the box, even when the container that keeps the warm food is out of the box. I'm returning it is either defective or falsely advertised that is easy to use for a child his age. (video attached)
2. If the target audience is for an older kid, such as 6 and up for example, then the container that holds the food warm is absolutely too small. Your child will be hungry. It is nothing like it shows in the picture either. The picture/advertisement is deceiving. You can't fill up all the way high like that, but that means you are not leaving room for the thick cover to go on top. (picture attached 3/4 of an inch or 1.5. cm)
3. I think the weight of the box is a bit much, but you can overlook that as the box in itself appears, looks and feels sturdy.
In summary, if the box is intended for smaller kids, preschool, up to kindergarden, the box is difficult to close, so likely if any snacks are left over, and the child picks it up as a lunchbox, all will fall off as the box will just open.
If the box is used by an older child in primary school, I don't see the "insulated" cup being used, as it barely holds any food. At that point it makes the whole thing useless because the you would just be using it without it and defeats its purpose.