- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 cm
- Item part number: Wow_OMEGA3_1
- ASIN: B0748HQW6C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 July 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,576 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Wow Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg Triple Strength 550 mg EPA 350 mg - 60 Capsules
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 60 capsules per pack, premium, bio-available omega 3 essential fatty acids in the most optimal health friendly 3:2 EPA: DHA ratio
- Get 3-4 times more of the important omega-3s compared to many other brands
- Every capsule contains 350 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), 550 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 100 mg other omega 3s
- Advanced delivery system for better absorption and to avoid fishy aftertaste
- Our omega 3 fish oil pills have an enteric coating to help increase your absorption of the essential fatty acids and avoid fishy aftertaste
- Totally free of binders, fillers or additives, ultra-pure, refined fish oil
- DHA, burpless, mercury free, ideal for keto diet
- Store the product in a cool and dry place. Do Not expose the product to direct sunlight
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Subscribe & Save: Flat 10% off when you subscribe to 3 or more products. T&C apply Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Not all fats are unhealthy omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids are one of the "good" types of fatty acids. Fatty acids from food such as cold water fish is the best source of omega 3 fish oil. However, if you do not like to eat fish, dietary supplements are an alternative source of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids may provide heart health benefits, may lower your blood pressure or may reduce inflammation. Many people claim that they notice a difference in how they feel. Your body can't make these types of fatty acids, you obtain them through foods you eat or by taking it in a supplement form. A non-concentrated formula with all of its constituents in a natural balance, omega-3 is a great way to maintain healthy levels of EPA and DHA. Each serving supports heart and brain health, cognition and healthy immune function. Each capsule of the wow omega 3 has the right amount of nutrients to give you your daily requirement of omega 3 fatty acids. Daily dose of heart-healthy EFAS may help to reduce the severity of coronary problems by maintaining a healthy heart and reducing bad cholesterol. Fish oil is also beneficial for joints, bone development and plays a crucial role in brain cell regeneration. Wow omega 3 has been created to bring the best omega 3 essential fatty acids in a most optimal, health-friendly EPA: DHA ratio. Every capsule of wow omega 3 packs 1000mg of purest EPA, DHA and other omega 3s which provide with optimal heart and joint friendly nutrition which regular day-to-day food may lack.
From the manufacturer
OMEGA 3 to Protect Your Heart & Health
WOW Life Science Omega 3 is essential supplement for maintaining heart health. This supplement can be taken daily to help improve your metabolism and manage weight. It also helps in lowering blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels.
WOW Life Science Omega 3 - 60 Capsules
Essential Supplement for Controlling Blood Pressure and Healthy Heart
WOW Life Science Omega 3 is a supplement for healthy heart and body. Omega 3 in fish oil has Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). WOW Life Science OMEGA 3 has the optimal 3:2 EPA:DHA ratio. It gives you 1000mg of pure blend of Omega 3 - 550mg EPA, 350 mg DHA and 100 mg other Omega 3. It offers anti-inflammatory benefits, improves bone and joint health. It helps in lowering blood pressure.
- Softgels with enteric coating are easily absorbed and processed by the body
- Has positive impact on the nervous system
- Keeps joints supple and mobile
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Formulated to Protect Against Heart Diseases and Promote Healthy Joints
Helps Improve Cardiovascular Health
Daily intake helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Helps Improve Bone and Joint Health
Has anti-inflammatory properties that protects from arthritic pain.
Offers Lubrication to Joints and Cellular Structure
EPA and DHA keep the joints mobile through proper lubrication and improve skin structure for a healthy glow.
Prevents Mental Health Degeneration
Helps support the nervous system and improve nerve health for healthy mind.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids :
Omega 3 is a group of about 11 essential fatty acids that the body cannot make, but requires for various physiological processes including cardiac and brain function and inflammatory response. EPA and DHA present in the capsules are the most vital forms. These are easily absorbed and processed by the body for ultimate benefit.
What are Omega 3 fatty acids?
Omega 3 fatty acids - a group of about 11 types - are a “good” type of fat that have numerous health benefits. These are called the ‘essential fatty acids’ because the body cannot make these on its own, but are required for various physiological processes including cardiac and brain function and inflammatory response. These fatty acids may help lower the risk of heart disease, arthritis, depression and dementia.
What are EPA and DHA? What is so special about them?
Omega 3 fatty acids are a group of about 11 fatty acid types. Two of these are docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). EPA and DHA are the most important, because the body first converts any other type of Omega 3 fatty acids to either EPA or DHA and then uses them to carry out vital tasks. It has been conclusively proven through multiple clinical researches that, a supplement with 3:2 EPA:DHA ratio is the most effectively absorbed and utilized by the body.
Why should one opt for an Omega 3 supplement?
Our bodies need Omega 3 fatty acids for several vital functions but cannot make these. They can only absorb Omega 3s from food or supplements we consume. Omega 3s are found mostly in fish, marine algae and a few plant seeds. However, our modern diets are rarely able to provide the required quantity in a bioavailable form. A nutritional supplement like WOW Life Science Omega 3 fulfills the Omega 3 needs of the body by providing the best-quality and highly bioavailable nutrition.
Is there any fact that I should know about, prior to taking this supplement?
WOW Life Science Omega 3 is a carefully formulated dietary supplement. Since it is in form of fish oil capsules, it can cause fishy burp, which can be avoided by having it with plenty of water. Also as a general precaution; if you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 or on prescription medicines, please consult your healthcare professional before use. It does not promise miraculous results. However, it supports your healthy diet. The product should be stored in a cool, dry place. It should be refrigerated after opening to maintain freshness and quality. Close the cap tightly after each use.
What is the dosage for to be taken for WOW Life Science Omega 3?
You should take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with healthy fat-rich meal along with plenty of water.
1,576 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am going to mention only the deltas this time. Positives will be reported after continuing the product for 6 months.
1) 11% of the capsules were of smaller size. Checkout the sample picture.
2) There was one capsule extra. LOL. Other reviews suggest that few customers received one or two numbers less.
3) There is some dark color residue inside or outside the capsules. It could be anything from added color to burnt up gelatin shell or remnants of product turned rancid.
4) Other people mentioned that they didn't experience fishy-burps. I am "assuming" it's because this product contains just 10% fish oil. Rest of the stuff is artificially introduced Ethyl Esters (the reason behind triple strength). Though the label says "bio-available" but I don't think anyone can provide Triglyceride based Omega-3/fish-oil capsules in this price range. Ethyl Esters bound to alcohol is a cheaper way to increase the EPA and DHA levels.
5) They forgot to put hologram seal on the box. Wow's other products have this seal/sticker. There was some kind powder/dust inside the box but thankfully, the capsules were clean.
I've never seen such inconsistencies in Fish oil/Omega-3 capsules manufactured by other reputed companies.
28 Oct 2018 (evening):
I rated the product four stars when I posted the review mentioned above. I reduced the rating to one star based on the following review of second order:
My parents tried this product last month and they liked it. So I placed a subscription for them. They received their first delivery of the monthly subscription today. They informed me that this time all the capsules were of smaller size. The total count was 64 but those extra 4 capsules can't make up for the less weight of the remaining 60.
Desi company showed its true colors?
They had mention only Epa and Dha. How can we say that this will be right or wrong. Infact it may be possible that 80% will be Fish oil and 20% will be other inappropriate items.
And they also had not mentioned which type of fish they are using to make That Oil.
Maybe they just cheating us, if they're real then they have to mention the Main Section.
Thanks for putting the lab report back.
Ordered two Bottles of this omega 3 during Amazon festive sale. In one of the bottle there are only 59 capsules. So do count after receiving the delivery. Rest satisfied with the quality of the product.