Omaker Intelligent 10000mAh(2.1Amp+2.1Amp Output) Portable Charger External Battery Pack with Flashlight-Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premiun gloss finish,the UV craft makes it wear resistant. Intelligent technology:maximizes compatibility with Android,Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 2.1 amp with 2x 2.1A USB Outputs.
- High capacity: 10000mAh,10000 mAh of capacity charges an iPhones four+ times or large-capacity phones like the Galaxy S4 more than twice, 4 Integrated LED indicator show Power status.
- Battery Type:Constructed with A+ Li-Polymer battery cells and build-in microchips to ensure safety use; 500+recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- Intelligent power manage IC:Multiple protection system inside for safety;
- Designed for avoiding overcharge,overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit, CE, FCC, ROHS certification ensures reliability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Omaker- Open your mind,we are the maker Omaker Power Bank- Intelligent,Powerful,Compatible,Portable Intelligent & Reliable Intelligent power manage IC maximizes compatibility with Android,Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 2.1 amp with 2x 2.1A USB Outputs and provides multiple protection system inside for safety. Designed for avoiding overcharge,overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit, CE, FCC, ROHS certification ensures reliability. Powerful & Efficient High capacity 10000mAh external mobile battery charger to quickly solve the low power problem for your devices while on-the-go. Designed with Two 2.1A USB ports to charge two digital devices simultaneously and fastest. Ergonomic & Wide compatibility Compact size & lightweight, Super portable for Grab-N-Go. USB Output - Two 2.1A USB ports Designed for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson cell phones.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BUT, so far so good. Item arrived, nicely packaged when it should. It was charged to about 75%. I charged it fully (using a very slim laptop, so no high-powered USB charger) w/o any problems. Hence you should easily be able to charge this even with a slim USB phone charger.
After fully charging, I have used the "Omaker" to charge my iPhone a number of times and still it displays "4 LEDs" as remaining capacity.
You do not have to "turn on" this device. Once you plug in your USB cable and connect the device to be charged, it "just works". Blue "charge level" LEDs will remain lit while charging (a bit of a waste of energy and as they are very bright it might annoy someone, but nothing a piece of tape cannot fix). As soon as you disconnect the "charged" device, the blue LEDs turn off within a few seconds.
There is also a built-in LED flashlight with both constant beam, as well as SOS signaling. Note though that the LED flashlight sits behind a dim lens so it is more for wide area illumination than any "piecing beam" into the darkness far away (I'm spoiled using a Streamlight for that) but my guess is that it'll likely run for a few days if just using this battery pack as a light source.
Delivered to the door for under $20, hard to complain.
If there is one complaint, one can say that the package is very slick and shiny, borderline slippery and if lugging it around, it'll likely be scratched up over time. But I knew that before buying.
1. The battery is bigger than I had imagined and heavy. Not something you can put pocket carrying it around all the times, perhaps better with a backpack or purse. I guess for the 10,000 mAh the battery has to be big.
2. It seems to provide fast charging to my phone. No problem there.
3. For some reasons, it was not able to fully charge my ipad 4. The battery on my ipad went from 25 to 65% and stopped there. -- RESOLVED WITH THE COMPANY.
4. I like the smooth curve and the flash light.
5. the attached usb cable seems to be of high quality and well built.
12/15/14 updates: Increase to 4*
The company did email me and tried very hard to resolve my issues number (3), they explained that the battery itself at 10,000 MAH is not enough for the 14,000 mah ipad 4 battery and that was why my charging did not go fully. They were willing to refund me or exchange for a new one. I told them that I would keep the battery and not wasting their money by sending a replacement or refund. Because of their concerns and willningness to resolve the issues. I think this item deserves a 4*
I've had several external chargers in the past. I was excited when getting this charger since it has 2 USB ports with 2.1A. I was very disappointed after using it for a couple of days.
1. It takes very long to charge the battery, since the input is a micro-USB port. So, basically you're charging it just like you would charge your phone or tablet. My other external charger has a different power input that charges in about half the time of this charger with similar mAH capacity.
2. The external charger charges my phone and tablet just 1 time then it's dead!!! Just 1 time? Are you kidding me? With my old charger, again same mAH capacity I can charge my phone 3-4 times and my tablet 1-2 times before it dies.
The longer charge time and the quicker depletion time makes this product inferior to my other external battery.
My father has an LG Optimus Pro G smartphone from AT&T that he's had for almost 2 years now. He is not a power user by any stretch of the imagination, but he does sometimes go on hikes long enough to wear the battery down which is what prompted me to give this product to him.
I travel a lot and this is the perfect solution to not having electrical outlets at the ready (if you've ever stayed in a hostel, those can be hot commodities) or if you're camping/on the road. It's even better for long plane rides. I can charge both my iPhone 6 and Kindle Fire (the two things I use the most on the road) at the same time.
It's larger than a portable charger that you'd put in a small purse, but I don't find it overly bulky or heavy. It's