- Reading level: 7.00+ years
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India (29 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789387471849
- ISBN-13: 978-9387471849
- ASIN: 9387471845
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
The Om Mala: Meanings of the Mystic Sound Paperback – 29 May 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Each bead offers the meaning(s), explanation, traditions, etymology, and quotations for one
or more names of OM. Each bead is typeset on a single page or a spread, making it easier to read.
2. The book is a mini-encyclopaedia on OM and associated concepts in Indian religions and culture. As the word the word OM, this book is like the seed of a banyan tree: small yet containing so much in itself.
About the Author
Nityanand Misra, an IIM Bangalore graduate, is a finance professional from the investment banking industry. At work, he specialises in quantitative finance and algorithmic trading. In life, Misra is a multifaceted personality - a polyglot, grammarian, littérateur, instrumentalist, musicologist, researcher, editor, author, and book designer. Misra is passionate about Indian culture, especially about classical and medieval literature, classical and folk music, and about India's traditional fine arts and performing arts. A disciple of Swami Ramabhadracharya, Misra is a scholar of Sanskrit and Hindi. His research and writings are primarily on Hindu religion, Hindu scriptures (Vedas, Puranas, and Itihasas), and Hindu philosophy.
Misra has edited, annotated, translated, and authored nine books in Sanskrit, Hindi and English. He has designed and typeset all his books himself. He frequently writes short articles and sometimes book reviews. His work has earned praise and goodwill from many dignitaries, including Dr. Karan Singh (Rajya Sabha Member), Ch Vidyasagar Rao (Governor of Maharashtra), Anup Jalota (well-known singer), Ramanathan Krishnan (former tennis player), and Kala Nath Shastry (renowned Sanskrit scholar).
Misra lives in Mumbai with his family. His twitter handle is @MisraNityanand.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|