Old Tree Tea Tree Essential Oil For Skin,Hair And Acne Care 15 Ml
|Price:||₹ 339.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 101.00 (23%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quantity: 15ml; Item Form: Oil
- Very sweet fragrance; Use for diffuser
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Add few drops of carrier oil, like jojoba, coconut, sesame, rub it on your palms that will help you for a sound sleep
- Container Type: Bottle
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Tea Tree Oil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): Super Value Days: Extra 10% Instant Discount with ICICI Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 back, pay with Amazon UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Scent: Tea Tree Oil
Our highly prized Organic Wild Crafted Australian Tea Tree Oil comes from Tea Tree grown in their native environment in the pristine, untouched "Bungawalbyn Valley Basin" of New South Wales, Australia. Old Tree tea tree oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish your roots. To use tea tree oil for hair growth , mix a few drops of tea tree oil with any carrier oil (coconut, jojoba, almond). Mix it well and massage the mixture onto the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. The mixture should feel refreshing and will have a tingling effect on your scalp.
Tea Tree has a medicinal, fresh camphoraceous scent.Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia, New Zealand, & South WalesAlso Known as: Melaleuca Oil or Tea Tree Oil No Adultration | Cruelty Free |Not Tested on Animal
Using Old Tree tea tree oil for hair is an easy and effective way to maintain healthy hair and a healthy scalp. You can apply tea tree oil for hair in many ways, by simply massaging the oil onto your scalp or adding a few drops to your favorite shampoo
Our highly prized Organic Wild Crafted Australian Tea Tree Oil comes from Tea Tree grown in their native environment in the pristine, untouched "Bungawalbyn Valley Basin" of New South Wales, Australia.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Being Indian am I too be fooled by these stupid concepts? Yes - I was in awe and out of curiosity ordered this.
2. Agarbatti smells better. I prefer camphor tablets.
3. NO SMELL! It has such a faint smell - I feel cheated.
Wanted to return, but I had obviously opened the seal and did not want Amazon/seller to pass the opened bottle to a next gullible customer.
The should have thought about the product packaging. Coming to the effectiveness of the oil. It doesn't do something drastic but can keep small pimples at bay. On first 2-3 days of use I broke out...but may be my skin adapted it and now I can see that there are no big acne on my face. It does not cure the existing acne so I am NOT sure if I would purchase it again.
●The smell of this lavender essential oil seems authentic.
●I mixed it with shampoo and it helped stop itchness and dandruff.
●oh yes, the 3rd good thing about it was the price. I got it in the lightning deal of Rs.157./only. Otherwise, I would really hesitate to purchase this product, given:
●The content is very thin and runny, it can hardly be called essential "oil". It's more like "essential water".
●The smell doesn't last longer than 1 night. I dripped quite a bit on my pillow before going to sleep, as well as on my spouse's and kid's pillows and blankets. But none of us could smell any lavender the next morning. Same thing happened when I put few drops on my sweaters. The smell seemed evaporated very quickly, which is unusual.
●The cap cannot fit back once the dripcap that came with it is on the bottle, leaving the bottle open without being able to have a cap. This overtime will spoil the content and cause it to have a much less shelf life.
●IMHO (in my humble opinion) this Old Tree essential oil brand has much much room for improvement if it wants to stay in the market. With numerous competitors nowadays Old Tree needs to be more serious about the products they produce in order to standout from the crowd.
i will surely recommend my friends to use the same .