- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 5.4 cm ; 4.54 g
- Item model number: NA
- ASIN: B001PRJ9XQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,227 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Olay Active Hydrating Cream ? Original Facial Moisturizer 2 Oz
|Sale:||1,764.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||935.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Like all good facial moisturizers, this is a non-comedogenic formula, which for those wondering what that means, won't clog your pores. And as I mentioned above, while a little bit goes a long way, I've accidentally scooped more than I intended, and my face still didn't feel oily.
Some reviewers have mentioned they do not care for the fragrance, and while I'd prefer a more neutral scent, it isn't overpowering or offsetting to the point I become self-conscious or would not want to use it. I had my wife give me the smell test, and she didn't notice anything overly "flowery". Upon application, the smell is more distinctive, as it's concentrated on your hands, and many people start by applying cream on and under their noses, where you'll certainly notice the powdery fresh scent. However, in my experience of using a small amount and rubbing the cream into my face and neck, the scent is negligible, and much less offensive than some of the after shave balms I've used.
Olay's a great brand that's been around a long time, and I'm glad they offer an inexpensive moisturizer I can use without feeling like I'm wearing perfume. I still have moisturizers from other companies that cost quite a bit more than this jar does, and I honestly do not feel there's a $15.00 benefit to the higher priced creams, other than a more musky smell.
So, what do I like about it? It works great keeping my skin moisturized, without making my skin feel too greasy. It's also inexpensive, and it won't clog your pores.
What do I think could be better? I would like a moisturizer to serve its purpose without adding fragrance. But, since I use a small amount, it's not enough of a negative to prevent me from using this product.
I intend to continue using this cream, and will likely purchase more in the future, which I might have to do since my wife has essentially stolen it from me.
I've never used any kind of face cream, but the price was right and the reviews were good for this brand. I started applying it twice a day in very small amounts - no more than a little bit on my fingertip. After only a few days, my skin was noticeably softer. My makeup was spreading more evenly on my cheeks and nose, too.
There's virtually no greasy residue and it dries quickly. I put it on after my shower and before bed and it never rubs off on my pillowcase or clothes.
The only aspect of this cream I don't like is the smell. It's floral, like roses. I hesitate to describe it this way, but it's a little old-fashioned. I would prefer something a little cleaner or, even better, scentless. I gag a little every time I smell it, but I've never been a fan of rose-scented lotions or perfumes. If you are, then this probably won't bother you. It's just a personal preference.
Great product, not-so-great smell. Four stars.