- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 4th ed. edition (1 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119042542
- ISBN-13: 978-1119042549
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.5 x 27.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video Paperback – 1 Jun 2015
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Includes 25% NEW content
- 300 Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction questions with answer explanations
- Create your own practice sets online using past exam questions
- Exclusive online videos with study tips and test–taking strategies
THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® VERBAL REVIEW 2016
The preeminent source of quantitative practice questions, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review 2016 helps you target your study, customize your practice sessions, and further hone your written and verbal skills.
Here′s what you′ll find inside:
- Online question bank with customizable practice sets and answer explanations
- 300 Verbal questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
Visit mba.com, the official website of the GMAT exam, your one–stop site for graduate management education, applying to business school, and the GMAT exam.
- Register for the exam
- Use School Finder to search 6,000+ graduate management education programs
- Sign–up for GMASS® Search Service to be contacted by schools
From the Publisher
|GMAT 2016 Official Guide Bundle||GMATPrep Exam Pack 1||GMATPrep Question Pack 1||GMAT IR Prep Tool||GMAT Focus Online Quantitative Diagnostic Tool|
|Description||Get all three of the Official GMAT study guides – with 25% new content and real questions from past GMAT exams.||Two additional full-length computer adaptive practice tests with answer explanations.||404 additional GMAT questions and answer explanations, including 200 Quantitative, 180 Verbal, and 24 Integrated Reasoning.||48 Integrated Reasoning questions, unlimited practice sessions, and customizable question sets.||Assess your math skills and boost your confidence with a computer-adaptive, web-based tool that uses past GMAT questions. Purchase as a single use, or bundle of three.|
|Product Type||Book Bundle||Software Download||Software Download||Online Study Tool||Online Study Tool|
|Test Section Covered||All||All||Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning||Integrated Reasoning||Quantitative|
|Number of Official Practice Questions||1,500||2 full-length computer adaptive exams||404||48||Single use - computer adaptive form including (12 Data Sufficiency, 12 Problem-Solving)|
|Answer Explanations Included||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got 249/300 questions correct 15 days before exam and my mentor told me that you will score a 38 in verbal with that accuracy and I scored exactly that. amazon service was also nice. prompt delivery . Must buy
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Delivery was prompt though.