- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Official Raspberry Pi Case (for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B only)
|Price:||286.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Dimensions: 96mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Allows easy access to camera, display ports and attached Raspberry HAT device
- Removable GPIO side is provided for easy access to the 40-Pin GPIO port
- Official enclosure from the Raspberry Pi foundation - 5 part enclosure with removable lid and sides
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
5 part enclosure with removable lid and sides. Allows easy access to camera, display ports and attached Raspberry HAT device. Removable GPIO side is provided for easy access to the 40-Pin GPIO port.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The four major cons of the product are :
1) The terrible design of the memory card slot.
2) The improper built of the side pannel of the case including the three major slots - the micro usb, the HDMI and the audio jack slot.
(I HAD TO SPEND AROUND 50 MINUTES,CARVING THE SLOTS FOR ALL THESE PORTS MYSELF OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE ENDED UP BREAKING MY RASPBERRY PI CIRCUIT BOARD.)
3) The upper lid of the case (removable) got loose just after removing it a couple of times.
4) The price. I had to pay a total of 324 Rs. including 40 Rs. for shipping, which I find quite expensive for a product of such terrible built and poor quality.
The product is not an original Element14 product but it's a copy. A cheap copy!
I have not yet used the heat sinks but I don't think there will be any issue with them!!
The bottom line is, don't go for this product if you don't have an hour to spend on it, carving its slots.
• it is not possible to stack it. That's not a huge disadvantage, and unless you're into building clusters of Raspberry Pis or Asus Tinker Boards, this will most likely not matter.
• It has no separate holes for the camera and the display. The display will rarely be used, as most people will use HDMI instead, but the camera is an interesting feature. If you use your Raspberry Pi or Asus Tinker Board with camera, look for a different case.
These two disadvantages are no surprises and obvious from the product photo and description, and they are special use cases, so I'm still giving it 5 stars.
The main case also includes covers for the two system LEDs present on your Raspberry Pi 3. Alongwith the case also comes 4 grippers, which helps it to stay at whichever place it is kept. Perfect Fit too.
Really loved the case and the color too.
If this review helps, do upvote it.
For running just KODI or Raspberry pi, this box will do.