- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oddy Uniwraps Baking and Cooking Parchment Paper (White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Eliminates the need to grease/oil the pans before baking & cuts down cleaning time & cost
- Microwave, freezer and oven safe upto 220 deg. C or 428 deg. F
- Certified by European Council (EC) Regulation 1935/2004, B.F.R . Germany, DM 73 Italy, and IS6615:1972 for food contact safety
- Use for lining cookie sheets, cake pans, baking pans, lasagne dishes etc. Reheat pizza, bake fish and French fries in the oven. Wrap cooked foods before reheating to keep them from drying out or wrap paneer, meat patty, cutlets etc. before keeping in fridge to maintain moisture
- Size: 260mm X 20 Meters.
- 100% food grade
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 10" X 20 Meters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oddy Uniwraps Baking and Cooking paper. Whether you are baking cookies or cakes, or anything else, use of parchment paper is a must! Oddy Uniwraps provides the best quality of Baking & Cooking Parchment Paper which is ideal for use upto 230 deg C and can even be re-used multiple times! It eliminates the need for greasing the baking tray and there is no need for cleanup of the tray. Also, the shape of the product is perfect as the baked item doesn't stick to the pan. Note: It is normal for paper to turn brown after baking. Our product is recommended by Chef Ajay Chopra, Ex- judge on popular TV reality show Master Chef India aired on Star Plus. He is currently hosting many TV shows like Hi Tea on Food Food Channel, Veggistan on NDTV Good Times, Chop Chop Chopra on YouTube etc.
From the manufacturer
Uniwraps Baking and Cooking Parchment Paper by Oddy
Make your Life Easier in the Kitchen
If you’re an avid baker, you must be acquainted with the common problem of your cookie or cake mixture getting stuck to the bottom of your pan. The uniwraps baking and cooking parchment paper by Oddy helps to cover your baking tray effectively. It eliminates the need for greasing the baking tray and also reduces the hassle of clean-up. It can also be used for wrapping stored food to retain their moisture. The product is re-usable.
- Microwave, freezer and oven safe
- Keeps dishes clean
- Food safe
- Maintains moisture of food
Perfect for Lining Trays for Baking
Line cake pans, lasagne dishes, and baked pasta pans with this parchment paper for non-stick results and easy clean up.
Covers Leftovers to Keep them Fresh
Use this parchment paper to cover leftovers like chicken breasts, pizza slices, and pancakes while reheating to keep them from drying out.
Can be Used for Freezing Foods
It is also great for freezing foods like burgers, bacon, and so on prior to placing them in a freezer bag to keep them fresh.
This parchment paper is microwave and oven-safe as it can bear temperatures up to 220°C or 428°F. You do not need to remove the paper before reheating.
Food Grade Materials
It is made of food grade materials and is therefore safe for wrapping any food. It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
This rolled up parchment paper has a size of 260mm X 20 meters. The breadth is sufficient for covering different pans or food items and the length can be cut down according to your requirement.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
1,131 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,131 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before sharing my experience with the product I thought I will share some information about it.
Parchment papers are cellulose based papers used for baking. These papers are acid treated and they give a non- stick like surface while baking.
They should not be mistaken for butter paper.Butter papers are not suitable for baking.They cause smoke and fire in the oven
Parchment papers are much superior in quality than butter papers.
We can also use them as in en pappilote,a technique used to cook or steam food inside closed pouches ( mainly fish)
Now let me share my experience.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Excellent for baking.I made cakes and cookies They came out easily without any problem.
No need to grease the oven tray and no sticky tray to wash, heyyyy really useful in kitchen.
I used it for wrapping rotis and bread and I could reheat them directly in the oven with the wrapping.So no need to use plastic containers for reheating rotis in microwave.
The cutter given with the box is very useful and sharp enough.
The packing is really good .I can cut the papers as required and the rest is safely inside the box.The pack avoids wastage .
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
I could not reuse the paper as they were smeared with cake and cookie remaining.
The website description said reusable up to 7 times.Not in my personal experience
It does take a few minutes to figure out in opening the box.But it's not rocket science,one can figure out.I have attached pictures ,don't forget to view them ( I have taken a close up picture to show where to cut the box )
Great for baking and wrapping but not reusable in my opinion.
Would I recommend this if you are planning to buy? Yes! Certainly I would!
Would I buy again? Yep I would buy again.
I HOPE THIS REVIEW IS USEFUL TO YOU
Many times I dont have to wash the dish which is used for baking as I cover the whole cooking area with parchment.
Great for cookies, cakes, brownies.
It’s of good quality too.
I love tearing it. There are these small metal teeth which helps to tear the paper In a Straight line.it claims to be of 20 m and I’m pretty use it is what it claims.i have t used the whole of it yet.
Not easily available in market, all thanks to Amazon. But this is a very critical companion of baking cakes or brownies. I use it all the time. This product has a sharp aluminium edge which helps in tearing the paper with perfection. Baking is much easier & less messier using Oddy Parchment Paper.
Click a yes if this helped.