- Paperback: 1000 pages
- Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Limited (12 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 938656193X
- ISBN-13: 978-9386561930
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20.2 x 3.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 353 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,889 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #93 in AIIMS & NEET Exams
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
Objective NCERT at your Fingertips - Biology (Old Edition) Paperback – 12 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
353 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book has assertion and reason questions which helps for AIIMS as well.
The snapshot given before every chapter has the summary of that chapter and also has extra points which are useful.
It also has NCERT exemplar questions which test how well you know the ncert.
It also has 6 sample papers for practice.
I got the book in a very good condition qnd all the pages were intact and the print was good.
I bought all its parts I mean Maths,chemistry,physics and biology