- Paperback: 900 pages
- Publisher: Disha Publication; First edition (30 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387421376
- ISBN-13: 978-9387421370
- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 20.3 x 4.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #685 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
10000+ Objective MCQs with Explanatory Notes for General Studies UPSC/ State PCS/ SSC/ Banking/ Railways/ Defence Paperback – 30 Mar 2018
There is a newer edition of this item:
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can confidently claim that there are NO wrong answers in this book because all the answers of the mcqs are supported by elaborate explanations, which make the answer key quite convincing. I am not saying that all the questions in all the state PSC exams shall be asked from such books, but these sources definitely help you in eliminating the options. These sources, supplemented by two current affairs magazines should be enough for clearing any state PSC exam, according to the prevalent trend, circa 2018.
Then I'll suggest you finish this book, before jumping into the mocks. These days so many books are out there that we get confused often which one to follow. I was in the same situation. But when I took the book, it gave me immense pleasure. A must follow book for anyone who is preparing for competitive examination at national or state level
I bought it for ₹495 but it's very sad when I see today that this book is listed at ₹396
But overall I am satisfied with this book and packaging was also really good, although they took around 4 days to deliver the order.
Five star for providing this book....
It was after a huge excavation, I got this disha publication book that could cover , subject wise and topic wise questions . This is really helpful to one to get stonger in each topic that helps in qualifing prelims.
Though it has got least about Current affairs but best for core subjects like history , polity , physical and Indian geography.