- Paperback: 1089 pages
- Publisher: S Chand; 2nd New edition edition (30 November 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121920973
- ISBN-13: 978-8121920971
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 17 x 5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 418 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #541 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Objective Electrical Technology (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 30 Nov 2004
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is very good book for theory of electrical engineering for 2nd year and so on... This book also include theory portion such as wattmeter etc. This book is useful for engineering as well as Bsc and other course and for upsc also --By Kishor Ramakant Joshi on 10 October 2016
Best book for the compitative exam .. coverd subject Dept. Questions and with solutions. Not covered control system and signals and system, analog electronics , logic design. Very use full for AE JE electrical jobs --By A Customer on 20 September 2016
About the Author
Indian educational consultant and authors of competitive examinations, V.K. Mehta and Rohit Mehta have authored many books together, including 'Basic Electrical Engineering , 'Principles of Electronics and 'Principles of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to name a few. These books are well known names for electrical engineering students enrolled in diploma and engineering programs.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
418 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Book is Original printed colourfully, explanation , objective questions good and it contains Part 1-4 i.e Basic Electrical engg, Electrical machines, Power System,Basic Electronics
If you want to crack online government jobs exam then this book is perfect for you.
All things mentioned in book is very clearly and language of book is very simple to learn and understand.