- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Seventh edition (20 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352607996
- ISBN-13: 978-9352607990
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18.2 x 2.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 79 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Object-Oriented Programming with C++ Paperback – 20 Sep 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
E Balagurusamy, Chairman-EBG Foundation Coimbatore, President- Coimbatore Academy of Sciences.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
79 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the contents of the book is concerned, this book has a way of explaining the small details of OOP (or Programming in general) in a way (a clear way) that no other book I've read has ever explained.
So, I highly recommend this book to anyone who want a clear basic (or advanced) knowledge of Object Oriented Programming with C++.