- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Greystone Books,Canada; 1 edition (31 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771641258
- ISBN-13: 978-1771641258
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,948 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss Paperback – 31 Mar 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Fung zeroes in on why insulin resistance has become so prevalent and offers specific outside-the-box solutions that have emerged as the key to maximizing health." --Jimmy Moore, author, Keto Clarity and Cholesterol Clarity "Not only full of insights but also surprisingly funny. Read it to understand why the world became fat, how to reverse the epidemic--and how to stay thin yourself." --Andreas Eenfeldt, MD, Founder of Dietdoctor.com "Dr. Jason Fung's explanation of insulin resistance and the accompanying insulin model of obesity is original, brilliant and game changing." --Zoe Harcombe, Obesity researcher, author of The Harcrombe Diet "A fantastic book that exposes some of the world's most pervasive myths about obesity and weight management. A must read for anyone interested in the science of diet." --Kris Gunnars, nutrition researcher "In The Obesity Code, Dr. Jason Fung triumphs in explaining the core underlying causes of obesity and manages to simplify it in a way that anybody can understand. If more doctors and people were able to understand these causes and implement Dr. Fung's actionable advice then we would be able to start reversing the obesity epidemic tomorrow." --Sam Feltham, USA Today World Fitness Elite Trainer of the Year
About the Author
Dr. Jason Fung completed medical school at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in nephrology at the University of California. He founded the Intensive Dietary Management Program in Toronto that provides a unique treatment focus for type 2 diabetes and obesity. Dr. Fung lives in Toronto. Timothy Noakes is Professor of Exercise and Sports Science at the University of Cape Town, a marathon runner, and the author of the bestseller The Lore of Running. After discovering research supporting a high fat, low carb diet as the healthiest option for many people, he started the Noakes Foundation in 2012, and has dedicated his life to opening people's eyes to the myth of low-fat eating and the nutritional and environmental crisis it has led us to.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this book as a must read for anyone interested in Health - especially those who suffer from Diabesity! Great Book.