- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 6 x 6 cm ; 99.8 g
- Item model number: OakRemote
- ASIN: B07C81V39D
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 November 2014
- Average Customer Review: 81 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,377 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Oakter Smart Home - WiFi Universal Remote with Amazon Alexa Compatibility (IR Blaster, White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Control all remote controlled devices in a room like TV etc. using Mobile app or Amazon Echo. It supports all major Indian set-top boxes including Hathaway
- Wattage : 10 Watts, Operating Voltage : 180 - 280 volts, Material : Plastic, Color : White
- Package Contents : WiFi Universal Remote and Instruction Manual
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- "Alexa, switch on TV"
- "Alexa, change channel to ESPN on Tata Sky"
- "Alexa, mute Tata Sky"
- Oakter smart home hub is not required for using this product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A plugged in IR blaster which easily fits in to standard Indian sockets. Just plug it in then configure it using "Oakter Smart Home" mobile app. It gives you the power to control all your IR remotes (TV, Set-top box, Music system etc.) using the mobile app in a very convenient and user friendly way. Remote (IR) codes for standard set top boxes like Tata Sky, DishTV etc. are preloaded, also you can use mobile app to make it learn any new remotes. It is compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can voice control your devices. No more juggling with various remotes, simply Ask Alexa.
Compare with similar items
CREAR Four Touch Switch with IR Remote Made in India Touch Panel Copyrighted Technology
B ONE (DEVICE) Easy Universal Black Remote for Control of Home Theatre Automation, Infrared Based AC, IR Devices Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant
AIFA i-Ctrl The Wireless Smart Home Device, All in one Universal Remote with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Compatibility (IR Blaster, Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||CREAR ELECTRONICS PVT LTD||BlazeAutomation Services Private Limited||Sparrow Electronics|
|Item Weight||100 grams||—||200 grams||90 grams|
|Model Number||OakRemote||CREAR4TR||B.One Eazy 1.0||AIFA i-Ctrl|
81 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 81 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Superb whatsapp/Customer support
2. Easy to setup and super easy to use due to the detail in which each step is explained with the help of images and text.
3. Did exactly what it promised I.e. automate my TV, AC and other electronic stuff.
1. It's inability to change to HD Channels on my set top box was a disappointment. When I said change channel to say Star Sports HD it changed the channel to Star Sports. Also When I said change channel to Star Sports Select it changed the channel to Star Sports which again was a disappointment. Hoping they make changes and rectify this.
I consider this product extremely good especially considering the price. Buy it!
It was 200% confirmed when I installed the app and used the user ID and password given on the pack (for first time log in) and it says you are already registered !!
My Experience is very bad and hence returning the product >>
1. The items has to be aligned and without any obstruction. So if your TV & AC are on different walls its useless.
2. The slot where you plug it in has to be higher in wall, or open aligned with devices.
3. For TV, HDMI change is not automated with Alexa!! This one particularly is bad.
1. Not able to configure smart tv , ac , home theatre system
2. Tata sky hd channels do not work through Alexa voice command
3. Not able to change channels on Tata sky through voice command. Only switch on and switch off feature works for setup box
4. Split ac remote is not available
5. For TV and home theatre ,no model remotes are available . Even after configuring the control buttons , remote on phone and voice command through Alexa does not work
6. Overall terrible experience and would not recommend anyone to buy this product
2. TV channel change will work fine for non HD channels.
3.If you have AC remote with display, this may not satify you. As those remotes have memory. For example if setting the temperature to 25 with swings on has different signal than setting the temperature to 25 with swings off. So yours swings may get activated while changing the temperature and there is no solution for this problem.
4. This remote can also learn Signals but for ac it can only learn on, off, temp high, temp low Signals. And Only this Signals works for voice commands. Also if you ask 'turn down the temperature' it may turn down by 3 degress instead of one. Its sends turn down signal 3 times.