OXYWAVE 698-2700 MHz 12dBi 2G 3G 4G 5G Wide Band Directional Cellular Log Periodic Antenna (LPDA) Outdoor with N Female Connector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 698/850/876.0 – 915/870.4 – 876.0/ 1710.2 – 1784.8/1850.2 – 1909.8/ 2100/1700/2300/2500/2700MHz with Gain 12dBi. Note Only this antenna can not increase mobile signal strengths.
- Wide range multipurpose log periodic cellular broadband. All Carrier Operation LTE/CDMA/GSM/UMTS/AWS/ WLAN/PCS/DAS and more.
- Collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cellular data card. When the cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
- The Wide-Band Directional Outdoor Log Periodic Antenna provides increased coverage for all cellular bands and more when aimed in the direction of the best signal.
- The main benefit of this wideband Yagi antenna is its ability to focus its signal in one direction leading to the greater gain figures. Technical support call @ 9755065290.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Log Periodic Dipole Antenna provides strong performance over the entire frequency range of 698-2700 MHz. The LPDA features enhanced gain over standard log periodic dipole antennas and high power handing capabilities to accommodate a broad range of both immunity and emissions test requirements. A log-periodic dipole antenna (LPDA) is a broadband narrow-beam antenna that has impedance and radiation characteristics that are regularly repetitive as a logarithmic function of the excitation frequency. Log periodic antennas are arrays and consist of a system of fed elements which are connected by a crossed double line with each other. In the transmitting case, at first the wave spreads herself practically radiationlessly on the pathogene line. The log periodic antenna is used in a number of applications where a wide bandwidth is required along with directivity and a modest level of gain. There are several areas where the antenna is used: UHF Terrestrial TV: The antenna is sometimes seen in the form of UHF terrestrial antenna applications. HF communications: Log periodic antenna arrays are often used in applications where HF communications for diplomatic traffic. EMC measurements: EMC measurements require scans over a wide bands of frequencies. Log periodic antennas can be used in this application to enable operation and sensing of signals over the wide bandwidths needed. Other applications: There are many other applications where log periodic antennas can be used. Any applications where directivity and a wide bandwidth are needed are ideal applications for this form of RF antenna design.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most new jiofi devices have ipex4 (atleast that's what i think it is) connectors on their circuit boards (You'll have to unscrew the device to access it.). Unfortunately, I couldn't find any ipex4 cables that I can use to directly connect the antenna to the board online (atleast not in india). That would have increased the speeds even further. Even if you find one, you'll need matching connector tips or bridge them with compatible adapters. It would have been great if they bundled a compatible ipex4 connector with this.
easy to install
good built quality
No manual or instruction given
No other connection or adapter given