OPTA SB-043 VIVO-OFIT BAND HD Color Display Bluetooth Fitness Smartwatch | Multi-Sport Mode & All-in-One Activity Tracker | Blood Pressure| Heart Rate | Sleep Monitor | smart band compatible with Android / IOS Smart phones for Men Women Teens
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- DYNAMIC HEART RATE & BP MONITOR: The OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND supports a fully automatic heart rate & BP monitor that keeps track of your heart rate & BP around the clock. It provides you with valuable information which lets you optimise your upcoming workouts . Note- This data is only for your reference to adjust your exercise and NOT for medical purposes.
- ALL DAY ACTIVITY TRACKER: Whether you're into running - the OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND will follow you anywhere you go. Equipped with an accurate pedometer, the fitness band will keep you updated on the number of steps you took and the distance you covered throughout the day. Its calorie counter furthermore informs you about the total amount of energy burned and provides you with motivational info on how many more steps you should take to reach your exercise goals.
- FITNESS & OTHER FEATURES: Additionally, the OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND comes with these features - heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen monitoring, pedometer, calories record, sleep quality monitoring, weather ,sync date and time, SNS notifications(including Facebook, twitter, Instagram,we chat etc),drink water remind,sedentary alert, etc.
- APP / PHONE SYNC (JYOU APP) : When paired with your smartphone through Bluetooth, this fitness tracker provides you with incoming call notifications to make sure you'll never miss out on an important message again. Also, this tracker is compatible with Android 5.1 and Above For iOS 8 and Above. Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- THIMBLE PIN CHARGING BASE & LONG STANDBY TIME: The OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND comes with a thimble plug in charger base that needs to be connected to the device (2 point) and needs to be plugged into a USB charging port. Just charge it for 120 minutes and it will provide enough juice for 2-3 days letting you use it through multiple days without needing to worry about running out of power.The battery life and charging cycles depend on the use,situation,settings and many other factors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Make every step count with OPTA-VIVO-OFIT BAND—the heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day and beyond. Continuous heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen makes it easy to maximize workouts. Better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up.The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call reminder, facebook read, twitter read, SMS read, Step counter, Heart Rate and Weather widget. Stay active with Reminders to Move and drink water. Sync wirelessly and automatically to 200+ iOS, Android and Windows devices. It’s the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
VIVO-OFIT will follow you wherever you go
The OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND has built-in activities data support for walking,running
CONVENIENCE on your wrist
The OPTA VIVO-OFIT BAND is built for all-day and beyond and it comes loaded with user friendly features!
About VIVO-OFIT BAND
Type of battery: Lithium polymer battery Battery Capacity: 100mAh Standby time: 30 days Charging Time: About 2hours
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 Language: English,Chinese etc Waterproof: Yes IP rating: IP67 Screen type: OLED Operating mode: Touch Screen Compatible OS: Android,IOS Compatability: Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0 and above systems People: Male table,Female table
Shape of the dial: Round Case material: Metal Band material: Stainless Steel
1 x Smart Watch
1 x USB data cable
1 x User Manual
52 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 52 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Am giving this review after using the smartwatch during the past 3 days.
I started liking the smartwatch as I found that the features in this are working good enough and the details are displayed in the JYou Android mobile app (connected through Bluetooth). Few other points from my observation so far:
1) The smartwatch device battery charge is still at two points when writing this review on day 3 evening.
2) The steps counter seems to be very sensitive and so may need to consider discounting at least 500 to 1000 steps in a day :).
3) The smartwatch has a feature 'Find phone' under the option 'More', and this feature is really useful for users like me who keep on misplace my mobile in the nearby surroundings and start searching for the mobile.
4) The smartwatch has few other useful features like message notifications - can be set ON for what's app messages, SMS messages, Skype messages, WeChat messages etc etc.
5) The mobile app JYou is not so feature rich. There are few options / menu items which does not work or can't understand for what purpose those are there.
6) The mobile app shows the 'sleep data history' (can view the earlier date sleep data), but does not have the 'steps data history' or 'heart rate history', 'blood pressure history' etc which is very much required.
7) The mobile app has a menu called 'Data' with tabs 'Weekly Statistics', 'Monthly Statistics' but the UI screen is not user friendly or easily understandable.
8) The mobile app needs much improvement as other wise the usage of this smartwatch becomes constrained and would the smartwatch would lose the popularity and standing in the customer community. Please get these addressed.
Note that the data of heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen is to be considered only for self information purpose and should not be taken on medical grounds.
1. Beautiful coloured display with easy charging method
2. Have almost all necessary features for a health-conscious man, like measurements of steps, distance, calories burnt, b.p., heart rate, spo2 level, 3 alarms, sedentary reminder, phone tracking, stop watch and even activity tracker! 💓 Rate is 99% accurate but not so in case of b.p. which differs by -10 both in systolic and diastolic pressures from actual one.
Hence given 1 star less.
Battery-7 Days maximum with minimal usage
Pedometer is not accurate.
Touch is smooth but sometimes it won't take touch
Sometimes it won't sync with Bluetooth. Need to restart the watch
Does not calculate sleep time properly.